Grim Dawn Version 1.0.3.2

This hotfix addresses several frustrating issues reported since 1.0.3.0.

Enjoy!

V1.0.3.2 Hotfix 2

[Art]

• Fixed missing textures for Zolhan’s Technique, Markovian’s Advantage and Feral Hunger.

[Tech]

• Fixed a bug when interacting with NPCs with a controller in multiplayer.
  • Comparing weapon Damage Per Second while using a controller will now use the skill in slot 1.
  • Fixed a crash that occured when a player was banned by the host.
  • Fixed long startup times for certain network topologies/devices.
  • Fixed a bug where some sound effects would be played even when out of range.
  • Fixed a crash which could occur when monsters could not reach their targets.

[Game]

• Fixed an issue where the NPC Rictor may despawn prematurely
  • Fixed an issue with some Devotion Shrines giving lower level loot than intended for players above level 85, on Ultimate difficulty. (Ashes of Malmouth only)
  • Addressed shrine loot scaling on Elite difficulty to account for wider range of levels players enter the difficulty on. (Ashes of Malmouth only)

[Itemization]

• Fixed an issue that caused excessive amounts of affix-less items to drop from level 100+ enemies.
  • Fixed an issue that caused single-affix Monster Infrequents to drop.
  • The above fixes necessitated some adjustments to loot tables. Overall, drop rates of Monster Infrequents (with affixes) will end up a little higher and those drops will more frequently roll Rare affixes. If something feels off, we will make adjustments as needed in future updates so drop rates feel appropriately rewarding.
  • Fixed level 50-75 Legendary set shoulders having lower armor than intended.
  • Relic - Haunt: further reduced Leech Resist Reduction to -8%. The Aether/Vitality Resist Reduction effects already make this a very competitive relic, especially for its tier.

[Class & Skills]
Devotion

• Dryad: added -10% Spirit Requirement Reduction for Weapons

There is only one thing to do now. Brute force MI farming for SCIENCE.

Ah, here we go.

Kinda expected it but I wish they’d make Rattosh 10%.

Finally :slight_smile:

Hi,
Since the update I lost all my characters. They are still on my computer (…My Games\Grim Dawn\save\main) but are not displayed.
What should I do ?
Thx.

Disable Cloud Saving in Grim Dawn > Options > General.

Are the Ugdenbloom drop changes that Zantai mentioned in the forum not included in this update?

I don’t know about brute force but I’ll be keeping track of mine too. Gives me a use for all the new character stash tabs anyway. :cool:

I know its early but did anyone checked about the frequent crashes? i couldnt play more than an hour or even 30ms

Now also live on Steam.

Patch Hype! New toys Hype :lucky:

Thanks for the patch devs, will be testing this out today.

I like bananas.

Uh, buff I guess since you won’t end up with loot way below your level, like you could before.

I just dropped a Impervious Cronleys Signet with no suffix. I’m on steam and it patched before I started my session. Sooo… Another bug? Or did I missunderstand “Fixed an issue that caused single-affix Monster Infrequents to drop.”? :confused:

You may end up with some single-affix MI accessories rarely until v1.0.4.0. If you still find some after that, then it’s a bug.

Thanks for the patch.

You should probably add that to the main post to avoid further confusion

Hey Zantai. Thanks for the hotfix! Any word on a possible fix for the shader bug you mentioned in this post:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63811

While it’s a very small bug it is annoying.

Thanks again!