Grim Dawn Version 1.0.3.2

It’s fixed in v1.0.4.0.

Not exactly a game breaking issue.

Sweet, sweet affixes.

Cheers. :slight_smile:

Not even close. More of an eyesore issue but thank you for addressing it anyways!

So still no news on fixes for the framerate issues for certain configs?

time to start farming MIs again (tbh i was farming em even before but my rage was out of control)

Thanks for the patch, Crate. :slight_smile:

One small request though: please, for the love of everything good in this world, look into [Greater] Ice Spike’s targeting model. Please. I can’t hit most of ground objects with it; the projectile keeps aiming at the ground beneath these objects. IIRC, I even filed Zantai a Twitch clip showing the issue quite a while ago, but no action was taken whatsoever. Looks like it’s “working as intended” for him. :-/

Did you make a Bug Report post about this issue in the proper forum? That would be the best way to ensure that the devs see the issue, the issue gets addressed if its not a bug, and into their bug tracking system if it is a bug.

Hi,
Bug I found: Harvey the Drifter is cloned just outside his house

Did you make a Bug Report post about this issue in the proper forum?

I presume this small update has nothing to do with upcoming Crucible BoC theme update ? When is that coming ? :rolleyes:

In the last update, v1.0.3.1, “Relic - Doom: …Replaced % Total Retaliation damage with 40% increased Trauma duration.”

Any confirmation this will be implemented retroactively in a future patch or should I start planning to craft a new one?

Thanks for all the work you do on GD, keep it up!

Yehaaa. Thx for the patch.

Thank for patch.

Hi Zantai. Fantastic expansion and really happy to have the quick bugfixes.

Another issue to report. The Doom relic still incorrectly has a retaliation damage modifier instead of the new IT duration modifier. Also, the Doomforce ability is silent on cast. Not sure if that is an intended feature.

The stat discrepancy is fixed in hotfix 2, and it is retroactive.

We’ll have to fix the sound in v1.0.4.0.

Regarding undocumented changes, there’s not much to say, there were some changes that were mentioned in latest patch notes, but didn’t make it into the build.

• The damage output of certain mobs was reduced on low levels (Ekket’Zul, Gabal’Thunn, Carraxus, Bargoll), Theodin’s damage was a bit lowered in P1/P3.
  • Fixed broken skills on several monsters.
  • Ravager’s ram attack (all forms) now has “12% Reduction to Enemy’s Health”
  • All item changes in this patch: http://www.grimtools.com/db/version/1.0.3.2/changes/items

P.S.calc, item db and monster db at grimtools were updated to 1.0.3.2.

Another undocumented (I think) change, not sure in which update this was snuck in. Barrowholm infamy gain per kill was reduced from 5 to 2 points for a white mob. Couldn’t find this in the update threads recently.

Er, no? Nothing’s changed there. Past a certain reputation, the value is reduced for common/champion mobs.

Thank you! I can use my soldier skills again.

Has something be done about some unique legendaries not dropping from their owners? i’m referring of course to the goddamn Outcast Secret (94).

I’m asking only because i have no intention to begin farming endlessly anesteria again, if the chances are not improved from the absolute zero it was so far… please save me tons of frustration.