Grim Dawn Version 1.0.4.1

Hotfix is now live on Steam and going up on GOG within the next few hours.

This should address the issues users were reporting with the various stash management utilities.

V1.0.4.1 Hotfix 1

[Crucible]

• Kubacabra and Reaper of the Lost now stack less damage bonuses from attacks. Kubacabra’s blood pools now reduce player damage by less and heal monsters for less.

[Mod Tools]

• Fixed DBR templates missing the updated mastery limit of 40

[Tech]

• Fixed an issue that prevented swapping of stash files while a character is loaded, which conflicted with various user utilities for stash management.
  • Fixed an issue where Conversion on Pet Bonuses failed to apply

[Game]

• Reduced damage dealt by Grava’thul’s Annihilation Orb at short range, reduced the casting speed for this ability by 33%
  • Fixed an issue where the Monster Infrequent quest reward from The Bloodsworn Damned quest would be generated without affixes.

[Itemization]

• Fixed various minor changes from 1.0.4.0 that were not properly updated (ex. missing bonuses/changes)

Seems good. Thank you! :slight_smile:

How much damage (percent) did he lose?

Fixed an issue where the Monster Infrequent quest reward from The Bloodsworn Damned quest would be generated without affixes.

You mean that quest in Fringes of Sanity with those Bloodsworns? I knew something was odd with the Bloodsworn caster armor having no affixes.

Hmm, not so big list…
Still thanks, guys, very useful fixes.

Thank you.

Will you fix Reaping Strike not working with dual-wielding enabling items in a future patch

We have no repro for that issue, as I said in your bug report.

Sorry I meant Necrotic Edge this entire time. See screenshots.

Dear Zantai, is there anything in the works for the crashes?
Lot of ppl keep crashing in game as i do
Thanks for the update

nice! QoL fixes always good

Glad to see the Kuba pools change, it was a pain to deal with them in Crucible with melee chars.

No crash fixes yet?

Thanks for the fix, are multiplayer issues being looked at? (made a report in “Bug Reporting”)

No, they’re not…which is the problem.

If you’re getting a black screen with sound, that’s a videocard/driver issue.

The connectivity issues via the friends list are on Steam’s end.

Verify your game files, was fine on our end.

It’s also live on GOG now.

[Crucible]

Kubacabra and Reaper of the Lost now stack less damage bonuses from attacks. Kubacabra’s blood pools now reduce player damage by less and heal monsters for less.

Wow thanks i was just in wave 160 Gladiator with 2x Kubacabra, Ben’Jar, and the mountain. While i could not get killed i could not kill them either due everybody is healing back. Was a pain for my Cadence Witchblade.

Sometimes while using using ports, return back to menu from a game such issues
Indeed from 10 times like 2-3 the driver crashes

Verified files etc

I’ll re-send my question because I feel like I was missed when checking comments :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“USER_NAME_01,post:2,topic:43776”]

How much damage (percent) did he lose?[/QUOTE]

Kubacabra was already easy. Now that Kubacabra’s defence has been nerfed, please, buff his offence. Increase his attack damage by 30% - 40% so that he can still be a challenge.

He was nerfed in the Crucible, not the main campaign. And 30% damage increase? I don’t know which Kuba people are fighting, but just Kuba regular punches can deal somewhat high damage, even to my tanks.