Grim Dawn Version 1.0.4.1

No, he was not in Crucible.

It seems to me that this crucuble nerf will change nothing. We still have to play kiting tanky casters or superdefensive shield tanks if we want to finish gladiator 150-170 reliably. But hey, I could be wrong, who knows.

Also, no increased rewards for completing 150-170? Five legendaries on average is a joke. How greedy, shame on you!

Devs shouldn’t only listen to players who want to make this game casuls friendly. If they want to play easy mode, they can stick with normal/aspirant modes.

Oh god, the game is in no way “casuls friendly”. It’s one of the more challenging ARPGs out there and you “HARDER! HARDER!” folks are determined to run off 95% of the playerbase so you can have a sense of accomplishment. I play roguelikes like IVAN for shits and giggles and I like the game more or less where it’s at at the moment.

People play on higher difficulties because we want more challenge. If the enemies keep getting easier, then there’s no point to play on higher difficulties.

Stay on normal/aspirant modes, casul. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re feeling masochistic, feel free to mod in more difficulty. The changes that were made were warranted.

what is a casul? and why ppl want to be friendly with her/him/it?

and they should not listen to the guys who claim how easy everything is when it really isn’t. Go mod some more difficulty in if you find it too easy, most people disagree with you on this.

Kuba’s old healing in Crucible didn’t make anything challenging, just made everything extremely tedious by making battles drawn out or just flat out unwinnable.

I agree with you. I could face two Kubas and sometimes not even move. That healing wasn’t that strong, it had like half (maybe a little exaggeration) of the effectiveness than in normal mode.

It increased massively when he got lifesteal mutator or something else, don’t remember which one did that.

Here is a bit more detailed list of changes in the patch :stuck_out_tongue: (only things that aren’t explicitly mentioned in patch notes)

Devotion:

• Elemental Seeker (Blind Sage) and Arcane Currents (Attak Seru): now can be bound to skills with Skill_AttackBuffRadius template (perhaps you weren’t able to attach it to certain buff skills)

Monsters (changes in campaign only):

There aren’t any changes in skills / masteries.

All item changes can be viewed here

Gladiator just turned into CDR/Super Soldier Tanks/kiting fest. It’s not fun. Seeing those Spellbinders with 10 circuit-breakers painfully slowly killing mobs all while kiting makes me wanna cry.

Hardly a very impactful nerf. I’m assuming you don’t play much melee in gladiator

Damn it, thank you, Dammitt.

sweet update…, minimal but still worth a try. though I am more looking forward to your upcoming misadventure! :wink:

Thanks for the quick patch with fixes

Big thanks for update.

Good fixes, especially those on Grava and Reaper. Thanks, Crate.

Could be for some melee builds or fragile builds. :wink:

If Alexander’s meteor WERE included in this HF, that would be the best~~

I cannot see it there. any advice?