Grim Dawn Version 1.0.4.1

Did they just buffed The Pummeler? Hell yeahh!
And btw I don’t see the crucible “nerf” to make any significant impact, don’t think I can suddenly loldps my way to 170 with my old melee builds.

Can you elaborate? Because not only is this happening to me, but also my friend that plays. I’ve reinstalled drivers for my GPU and onboard Chipset multiple times now. We never had this issue until the last patch. Going to say it’s definitely something more than a graphics issue.

Thank you. :smiley:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Guess you guys are back at work already after the holidays :wink:

I’m no tech guy, but do you have overclocked GPUs? Maybe try it with normal clock rate. If the issue persists please open a dedicated thread in the bug forum.

trust me, it’s not. It’s not very noticeable. The healing is a bit less on other monsters surrounding kuba so it does help a bit but nothing amazing

Imo it’s the CD on his blood pools that should be increased. He just spams them basically

Nothing overclocked. Everything is at default settings and hasn’t been OC’d ever (that goes for both PCs.)

Yeah but keep in mind that this was just a hotfix.
Let’s hope more significant changes are in the works and will come with the next big patch.

FYI - It appears that the GOG update is available only through the Galaxy Installer; people not using GOG Galaxy will not see the update in the downloads directory.

…sadly…u are right… :undecided:

I would assume they update the manual patches tomorrow during the day. I just prefer the comfort of using GOG Galaxy.

It is why I am still on 1.0.3.2

Thanks, GoG! :cool:

GoG.

Allowing the circumvention of patches of [shite] patches since its inception.

You got us good with your version of the game that doesn’t even have the Crucible waves he’s upset about. :rolleyes:

Will Grim Dawn have more acts added to the main story as Expansions, like AoM ? That world map seems like it can have +15 more acts. Would be…:cool: awsome ofc.

Will there be new masteries in Grim Dawn ?

Will Grim Dawn ever have a Grim Dawn 2 ?

Looking good, thank you!

Nice! keep up the good job!

Thanks for the update!

You seem to have also fixed the bug that kept the Devo/Stat point potions from auto stacking when you shift clicked them to place them into the shared stash!

Neat. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Zantai;598171]No, they’re not…which is the problem.

If you’re getting a black screen with sound, that’s a videocard/driver issue.

Well yea, but the problem is that GD is the only game that is crashing/freezing or however you want to name it. So its not about the drivers, its about the game.I have no problem with other games, programms or apps. And its a problem of quite a numerous amount of ppl. Some experience this more frequently some less… But its still a problem and its very sad because the game itself is excellent :confused:

it still is about the drivers, a black screen freeze is a driver issue, a game / program cannot do that