Grim Dawn Version 1.0.5.0

Yes vit totems! You guys are the best <3

patch on steam or riot!

Lucky you,

I can’t kick Mogdrogen’s pet’s ass till 2 weeks later when I get the patch after a break

On the topic of components, you guys should just add total speed to those specific items. Your current change to Seal of the Void penalizes Obsidian Tremor Casters who used it.

Lastly, Blazerush is still bad it’s just wasted potential even now. If I want to play Grenado Caster then I have better options. It’s brimming with potential for Fire based Savagery/Primal Strike Elementalist

The changes are mostly encouraging, it seems feedback was taken seriously

Yes, post this on steam, please! These developers are probably laughing at the steam players right now or just trolling the hell out of us.

yeah that’s so CRATE dude

I bet they`re working hard on bugfixes =)

This.
On the other hand, Obsidian Tremor Witchblade is probably a good option now.

SHOCKED MY PANTS OFF!!! :eek:
The sky has actually fallen down onto the Earth. :rolleyes:

It’s a buff and a nerf at the same time. If you have more % DA than flat DA, then the flat DA will be a buff. If you have more flat DA than % DA, then it’s a nerf.

It’s a very minor nerf, my characters that had more flat DA and % DA lost maybe, maybe 20 to 30 points.

Not sure if changing %DA to flat DA on Runebound Topaz is a nerf or a buff, hmm.

Monster Infrequent - Grava’Thul’s Legguards: replaced bonus to Absolute Zero with bonus to Elemental Balance

This tho is huge for Spellbreakers, and as I am making one my hunt for a good pair of those will just intensify!

Topaz changes are a buff for DA`less combos(Sorcs, Pyros) and a nerf to DA-heavy combos(Tacticians, Infiltrators).

Has the option to add personal notes to the in-game map been considered?

sorry i dont get it but…on kraken all physical bonuses removed but added to All damage instead in their place or what?
anyone from gog client can confirm?
thanks

steam player need update too:p:(

Whenever a higher level version of an item has a Lower stat than its lower level version, that’s a bug, not some quirky way of balancing them. The lower % Cooldown Reduction is fixed on that item.

Not likely to happen at this point.

Physical damage bonuses were replaced with health, and all damage was increased.

Wasn’t aware of it. I thought it was a weird nerf in compensation for the skill mod, it makes sense to me to balance things this way at least :stuck_out_tongue:

Going to watch out for this stuff from now on

Thanks

Wheres the patch on steam!!! :furious::furious:

I must find my cauldron of excitement :cool: can’t contain it anymore :p:p

hm looks ok i guess
thanks

Also on the mythical sigil of bear king plz add an fx for the skill, you cant tell when it procs tho

LOL /10chars