Grim Dawn Version 1.0.5.0

Dat Tainted Flame and Corrupted Storm support. Aw yis.

Hurry up, Steam.

So it’s a good balancing change. Although on paper my Sorc did loose some DA, can’t check in-game yet.

Steam players are looking for the grim dawn “installing update” bar on their steam clients right about now :eek:

exciting patch. really happy to see iskandra’s elemental exchange get buffed for pets. hope to see these changes on steam soon.

regards

new dungeons… nice! :slight_smile:

The 80% physical damage was replaced with 50% all damage and 360 flat health. So, physical 2H builds lost 30% damage but gained 360 flat health and every other 2H build gained 50% all damage and the same 360 health.

thanks a lot

It would be great to get the fog of war vanished one way or another (some kind of checkbox or under certain conditions).

Taking into account that in major cases physical builds also deal Internal Trauma damage, total damage loss should be less than 30%.

“So, physical 2H builds lost 30% damage but gained 360 flat health”

= physical 2H builds lost 30% PHYSICAL damage, but gained +50% ALL OTHER damages and 360 flat health

I was worried about Zantai nerfing Aegis shotgun but he did the completely opposite the absolute mad man!!11!11

Now i’ve got to look at all my builds to take account all the changes regarding resistances :furious:

i like it :smiley: (even more as it looks like it will be a buff most of the times)

A few days after I completely change my devotion setup and some items on my Battlemage in order to have high crit chances, you go and add %crit damage to Supercharged (25% by level 22/12:p). I can’t even test yet, but I can fell my clearing speed will explode!:rolleyes:

Thanks. New dungeon should be fun

As a steam player,I expected the this update for a loooong time,but now I just cannot play it.So jealous.

Thanks for the update.
Could you tell us more about the reduced scaling ? What are the OA/DA values for a Nemesis in Crucible now (let’s take Fabius for instance) ?

I’m usually using GrimTools value for monsters level 111 (I think that is the Nemesis level in Crucible), but I can only see a very small DA reduction after the patch, nothing on the OA side.

Thanks =)

Can you post your build?

Thanks for the update, i am patiently waiting for the steam update :slight_smile:

GT shows monster stats for vanilla. Crucible monsters might have different stats and extra adjustments, so there’s little point in relying on GT monster db data for that.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious: