Grim Dawn Version 1.0.5.0

Enjoy the waiting! You have the unique opportunity to feel all the pain happiness non-Galaxy GOG users have. As being one of them once upon a time, I kept accumulating my ever growing ire excitement to burst into tears with all my joy a few days after a roll-out on Steam. :slight_smile:

The Rylok Crest/Mark is going to hurt a little bit without the %DA.

Update is now live on Steam. Enjoy!

Just passing by to say that your support for IT is highly appreciated.

Woohoo !!! Thanks

omg no new achiviments

wowļ¼ļ¼ļ¼ļ¼thank u cery muchļ¼ļ¼ļ¼

Confirmed. 340.7 MB. :slight_smile:

Wait what? Already?

Guess I will have to live with that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, thanks a lot for the constant updates and content patches (free of charge!).

You guys are not the best, I you come pretty close. :smiley:

I use your website a lot, thank you very much for this. About the Crucible, I didnā€™t knew values were different from the main content.

Is there any chance you might add Crucible values for monsters in GrimTools ?
That would be a very nice addition to the monster database since Crucible is part of the ā€œend gameā€ content.

DirectX 11 mode doesnā€™t honour a monitor aspect ratio doesnā€™t fixed. :frowning:

Still no casting speed on Kraken :cry:

just checked all the new items on grimtool and the item changes,I so excited to return to the game after this patch

thanks for the update!
the dungeon was fun! :slight_smile:

there are problems with the new achievements as i see :o

Is the Frozen-Heart recipe a random drop or can it be bought? If yes, where?

It is a very slight nerf to builds with lots of DA and a very big buff to underperforming builds without much DA.

Seal of Corruption is, all things considered, a buff as most aether/lightning builds have a lot of % OA already.

Honestly, since attack speed is much harder to cap with 2handers than 1handers (because all %as bonus is multiplied with the base % value which is much lower than 100 for 2handers) while stacking casting speed scales the same regardless of 1h or 2h i donā€™t see why should Kraken have cast speed bonus.

Here you go:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/gZwA36k2

I doubt it will be useful for you right now, because I am still missing two key items (mythical versions of two pieces of the invokerā€™s set) so I am using parts from both the mythical and non-mythical versions. Because of that, some resistances are not 80% and my DA is quite low. Itā€™s still a work in progress since I am still trying new devotions and removing aether damage gear (my focus now shifted from aether-elemental to pure elemental).

Nevertheless, the buff to supercharged is amazing. I am seeing crits over 1.90x. Just met Kupacabra in the Ancient Grove and he came down quickly and without deaths even with 41% bleed resistance.

Yess finally new update! I see many changes in monsters on Crucible arena. I guess yes, you right by reducing curses of spirits OA etc, but it will do less challenge with all this changes on Ultimate Crucibleā€¦

Hope the difference is not much, for me the best news about this Cursed Spirits nerf, and ofcourse dungeon and items hehe.

Also nice changes with loot. I have a questions, when all Nemesis will be finally balanced?:rolleyes: Was many changes with balance of Gravaā€™thul and other nemesis with every patch, I hope to see them really powerful, able to kick players asses on Ultimate :))) :eek:

OMG great patch, thanks Crate

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk