Grim Dawn Version 1.0.5.1 (Hotfix 1)

V1.0.5.1 Hotfix 1

[Game]

• Fixed an issue with several Item Skill Modifiers for pets not stacking if you had 2 of the same modifier equipped.
  • Fixed an issue with certain Ancient Grove achievements not unlocking. This fix is not retroactive.
  • Fixed an issue where the Coven Bounty for Ragarroth the Tormented would not grant a reward.
  • The Mageslayer Set: added missing 60 Burn/Electrocute/Frostburn / 3s modifiers for Flames of Ignaffar that was listed in v1.0.5.0

[Class & Skills]
Nightblade

• Fixed an issue with Blade Spirits being excessively vulnerable to Bleed damage

Thanks for the hotfix!

Yes, thanks

awesome!ty for the support

LAME! But that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate this hotfix. :slight_smile:

Thanks! But where’s my March 5th and my MAJOR announcement!?:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s called MONDAY! :smiley:

Does this mean that we have to repeat the requirements to unlock or that it is impossible to acquire on that particular character and will have to be done on a new character?

Either way - do it again with the same character or do it with a new one whichever you prefer.

THANK YOU!! Now I can have a 100% Achievment score :D!!

when is 1.0.6.0 coming ?

As always Crate, thanks for being on-top of things!!

“When it’s ready”… and now 1 day later as the release gets delayed for a day each time asked :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

What about multiplayer bugs? Connecting thru friend’s list is still bugged.

Pretty sure it’s been mentioned before that this is on Steam’s end unfortunately.

Thanks !
i am not playing nothing else . just grim dawn !

its very cool game especially hardcore.

dunno if its after patch or before, IEE makes all the ranged bullets of guns/crossbows look less then they are in their animation. every one of them, they actually look nice like for ex. ulzuin’s flamespreader bullet look awsome, but with IEE, it look awful.

in pics, runic bolts, 1st without IEE, and 2nd with IEE on. its like taking the bullet back to 2002 fashion… not:cool:

What i want to say is that each weapon has it’s own unique and nice look for their bullets, but using IEE, and maybe other similar skills, ruins that very nice detailed look for the bullets… :frowning:

edited : it takes away the explotion animation away as well…attacking the dummy with runic bolts having IEE on didnt even reach the dummy in animation, it just dissapeared 1cm in front of dummy without any actual animation for the impact on contact with the dummy.
in the 1st pic, the blue explotion on the dummy is actual the explotion from the bullet that was shot before the one that is in the air in the pic.

Thanks for the hotfix !

Great great great !Welcome to the real DIABLO III guys!Please grouping more and more developers Cause I can’t waiting new Expansion any more :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

never underestimate blizzard. they cant let a small company like crate usurp their arpg throne. expect a “massive” d3 dlc announcement soon! :rolleyes: