Grim Dawn Version 1.0.6.0

Flame Torrent nerf :cry:

I’m just glad I didn’t have to wait for Rimetongue to finally drop before I got it. :smiley:

Still tier 3

Relic - Menhir’s Bastion: replaced % Pierce Resist with 350 Health,[…]

Ouch, that hurts my build at the moment… Now -18% pierce resist :frowning:

I wish I had waited a bit before my first post in this thread, because this is amazing and I have nothing else to really add to it.

Still no improvements for Valdun’s rifle/set. :frowning:

Love the pet changes but ground stomp is still useless aside from 1 point. Because it never reaches full potential due to your briarthorn is never surrounded more than %50 of its arc and it cant go in the middle due to enemy blocking!

So much bleed, with howl of mog + rend + primal bond my 2 briarthorn will hit hard.

Missed something in my first look at the list:

Dark One’s Hood: reduced Vitality damage modifier for Bloody Pox to 50
Was this necessary? Having played a vitality bloody pox build since before AoM came out, I can honestly say it was (and is) never overpowered. Or even particularly strong. This change makes little sense to me.

Thanks a lot for clarification. :slight_smile:

What improvements do you hope for on a Top Tier set?

This along with the Blade Barrier nerf weren’t necessary imo

nothing to see here.

There is a valid argument for the barrier nerf, toning down the endless immortality spellbreaker/reaper builds.

But bloody pox is one of the slowest builds I have, and I have like 25 of them done. You have to get creative to make something that clears slower :stuck_out_tongue:

I already said they handled CDR correctly (MoT, Mirror and TD nerf were good) but BB always has been a 1 pointer so nerfing it feels weird
Breakers were immortal with BB at 1 point, same for Reapers. BB immobilizes you and in a worse case scenario that can fuck you pretty badly. It’d be like closing your eyes amidst a nuclear explosion hoping things would be fine when you open your eyes.:rolleyes:

I’ll put my money on Pierce Spam PB, it should be slower than Blood Pox

Many thanks !

I need more information on this. Does it have an arc range? Is the range for each additional target your normal melee range? Will each other target proc Explosive Strike individually, and what about other procs like Upheaval?

I like most of the changes but why nerf warpfire that hard Crate? :cry:

I wonder if I’ll need to use burn duration rings for my burn builds now. Or maybe last node of torch.

Diviner’s Mask: added 25 All Resist Reduction for 3s modifier for Reap Spirit

I’m so happy, my reap spirit build becomes more powerfull.

The next strongest T1 proc (bat) has about similar damage values now but with 0.1s cooldown. Yeah, still T3

Ranged classes still suck ass :frowning: I guess my Purifier got nerfed

Grasping Vines has got a new skill modifier that adds 40% Weapon damage, which sounds great in theory. I had messed about with that skill template in the past, and discovered that weapon damage didn’t work correctly. Certain skill templates seem to ignore the base damage from the weapon altogether, instead just applying the bare hand damage and any other flat damage bonuses. The bonus, therefore, isn’t entirely useless in its current state, but is less potent than players would expect. The tooltips are also misleading - they display the expected damage as if the weapon damage was taken into account.

I have tested and confirmed with the new patch that the weapon damage is not correctly applying. This same problem applies to a few other skill templates, including channeling skills.

Anyway, looking forward to diving into the new patch when I get a chance. Blue grenado has me highly intrigued, and I’d very much like to see how Blade Trap performs with the new set.