Grim Dawn Version 1.1.1.0 Hotfix 1

on that note please up-tier Legion and Outcast faction gear to be level 65 for respected, 90 for revered tiers, so they match up with their FG counterparts.

That would affect people that only have the base game, which is capped level 85.

Blitz animation is so sexy :smiley:

please revert the pet limit i wanted to collect them all and use them freely :frowning:

Are you seriously going to repeat this on every page?

Pets are serious business :stuck_out_tongue:

But considering we are talking about cosmetic “pets” that are basically floating objects that atleast imo don’t even look good to have around, I don’t mind. Hell, I don’t even know what changed, given there are only 2 crystals and the wisp, so 3 in total (afaik).

No it won’t, since an entry in the AoM or FG mods will override the base game one without changing it. Same way MIs and item skill modifiers work in AoM. Crate has no excuse aside from Zantai not wanting to do it in his spare time AGAIN, and then getting flak for the next thing he may or may not have missed or people just disagree with. AGAIN. (It’s supposed to be sympathy for Z)

I wasn’t able to test it earlier but it’s now done on Bysmiel door. As someone who always had the invisible door bug, it’s now working as described and i can re-open the door from either side without any troubles. :slight_smile:

Thermite Mines still avoid enemies like it’s their job. Can we make them not suck?