Grim Dawn Version 1.1.1.0

Thank you for the chaos RR. God bless you, sweet prince.

which is basically nothing.

~10% health restored per second. Could be good if I we could stack 1500 health regen before giant proc T_T.
Right now the opportunity cost of not-going ADCTH is way too high.

The new animations, especially for 2H melee, are the MVP of this patch. Thank you for putting the time and effort in to improve these. It was worth it!

It was only 280 at max level before, so only a 60% increase. Demo got a series of buffs over time and I suspect health regen will be the same.

Regen needs a lot more more than +60%. Discovering also that enemies also debuff health regen, AoM aetherfire curse, act 3 bloodsworn curse etc. I still think the regen being 1200 as I suggested would have been a more reasonable start to the giant blood buff.

I am glad that regen got buffed at least, and it revived my hope for a better alternative being patched in eventually.

Can someone explain to me the math behind the attack animations please?

yeah, its a step in right direction. Unfortunately right now in crucible I feel like Necrophos under spirit vessel when playing a regen build. >_>

What do you guys make of dryad’s buff? Is it just me, or is 3.6s still too unreliable?

I would sooner cut the heal down to a third, and have the CD be 1.2s

It is still too unreliable for my liking. I think the healing needs to be a bit higher, but with increased% healing effects it can be nice I guess.

Reducing CD to 1.2 seconds and proportionally cutting the heal down would be a nice change. The chance to activate should be tripled also. That would be great :cool:

Healing bonus effects all healing… Including regen and adcth. Certain mobs do have hp degen debuffs. Most are auras with limited range… I don’t believe there is a total healing bonus debuff

For sure, he never played a Necro. Makes it easier to nerf…

After 1331 hours of playing, it begin to suck more and more.

Putting /x64 in Steam’s launch option still brings out the x86/x64 prompt when starting the game. As intended. Just a heads-up you still have to make a shortcut and put the /x64 there. Or something

Oh, that must be why we buffed Raise Skeletons and Will of the Crypt. :rolleyes:

A sly roundabout nerf, I’m sure.

Say hello to sorcerers and saboteurs. This is great. :smiley:
Rimetongue is looking quite interesting now.

The touched up 2h animations. Omg <3

Really good patch! Some nerf and some good fix and buff!!

Also, that Thermite mine buff is wonderful! I always wishing that Thermite mine have elemental RR instead.

Now I will need to check its reliability. I hope saboteur can finally be put in the map

Just wanted to mention that the change to Thermite Mines has them not disappearing when you summon more and more of them.

Mines, mines, everywhere are mines! :rolleyes::smiley:

Time to put 26/16 to Thermite mine!

You must have your corpse persistence set really high. Will look into making them ignore that setting.

Also not really the thread to report bugs. :wink:

Fixed an issue where monsters would sometimes begin rapid-firing their skills like some sort of bullet-hell game. We put them back in the correct genre.

I love this.

ALSO TWO MORE DAYSSSSSS