Grim Dawn Version 1.1.3.0

Oh nvm then, my bad. Nice!
Edit: I was referring to BWC’s AoE being bigger than mines’.

You’ll need to build dervish in a totally different way now tho. No more capping on both RF and ABB cause Vileblade lost RF, so losing +1 nightblade isn’t as bad as it seems, at least compared to Vileblade losing RF.

EDIT: SCRAP THAT I MISREAD THE PATCH NOTES.

Still, no 26/16 on both RF and ABB now.

dreams come true sometimes :smiley:

Valdun Set got +1 to Soldier skills, that is greatly appreciated, also 50% elemental to pierce, so with pack of treacherous means all elemental is converted to pierce now (unless they changed that)

1 Like

Precisely and very nicely put. Unfortunately such a “dictatorship” approach has a much more negative impact on the community (nowadays almost nobody dare to post any decent/original builds anymore and we all know why, not to mention tons of great builders gave up due to that approach) and game than a positive one…

Well,there can be a lot of original builds posted,but they will be bad.In theses times if you post bad build,you will be crucified or just received ironic reactions.

If you want good build,you need more of a cookie cutter approach.There are a lot of sets and items that enable builds.Just look them and hop,you have build.

That doesn’t kill diversity,cause Crate creates more and more new items and sets.It just makes builds less creative.

Probably changed it because they mention “bonuses redesigned” and they also put the other conversion (50% acid to pierce otherwhere).

and it might hurt a lot the pierce ranged build i’m levelling but that’s how it is :man_shrugging:. i think it’s the first time i got a big nerf like this on a toon since 2015

for the rest there’s some nice changes like the Valdun buff and the additional range for FoI (really love this one)

1 Like

Yeah, it’s cause of the dictatorship here and not cause every new person coming in to post builds getting beat down by the community for making mistakes. :wink:

Seriously, take a breath and play with the patch instead of acting like the sky has fallen. It’s fallen every patch. There’s no sky left anymore.

2 Likes

We live in the void now. Confirmed by Zantai.

And I thought Trozan’s got a buff this patch :sob:

Spoiler

This explains the new Void Mini-Pet I got yesterday…

Fallen skies suffix became redundant,since there are no more skies to fall.

1 Like

and there is also an option for making shoulders and helmet invisible :wink:

1 Like

I hope invincible chest armor will be added in the near future.
I really dig in the looks of FG loading screen guy.

we need hot fix now to remove it from database!

I think you just want to see the female char’s ribcage tbh… :lips:

yup. It can finally give me some incentive to play female char!

Nah, it’s okay… Plan B: Blade Breaker Sash. That +1 is worth 21 skill points in my setup. Murmur’s Kiss, seriously, 20 da is not what it needed. There was a whole long thread about it. There were plenty ideas - both good and totally stupid - but I don’t think anybody said more da.

murmur kiss is bad bad.
DW nightblade build need +1 NB belt. End of the story.

That sounds a little bit too OP though…