Grim Dawn Version 1.1.3.0

She needs a buff if you know what I mean

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a feeling spellbreaker belt wasnā€™t exactly nerfed for the purpose of just gutting acid builds. More like they needed to have a replacement for old treacherous means and this hit the jackpot. Then Crate went on with it cause people can just use Bb sash anyway.

Acid use it over BB belt just because of aether res. Thatā€™s it.
Personally I feel like itā€™s weird that the acid>pierce conversion is not put in BB belt. I thought it will be more fitting for pierce.

My good man - i cannot not be salty due to above stated unneeded nerfs. Love is not faltering however you really should re-asses in some capacity at least the approach towards little by little forcing people to use specific items for specific builds - that is slowly removing build originality (conversion dmg is not original build in my view). Also flavor stuff like the +Humans dmg on Deathmarked and the 15% Ranged dodge - its not big deal but why remove it? It takes away that ā€œspecialā€ feeling about the set.
Perhaps consideration is needed that most sets need such a impactful flavour - you know to make them feel unique and desired not just stat sticks as nowadays.

Apart from gutting all my favourite builds i like the new patch, especially the new GFX (ABB is not that visible among most other fx perhaps needs to be displayed on top of all) and the Loyaltist skins!

1 Like

I suddenly find I have a need to dual-wield AAR and Conflagration. One beam from each hand, kind of like this:
Pn03_pegasus

So, I skimmed through these changes, I havenā€™t really had the time to go through all the item changes, but am I right in thinking that the mastery changes are actually full of buffs? E.g. Doombolt, Reap Spirit, Primal Strike, Blade Arcā€¦

Hi guys, what is the highest level for shattered realm on this patch?

What do you mean the highest level? That people have got to? Or has itā€™s level increased? Itā€™s endless and always has been.

1 Like

Yeah, basically free 20% total damage boost against humans (iā€™m starting to notice damage against a specific enemy type is what itā€™s causing some builds to be too good and itā€™s made worse by the fact some builds have damage against that specific enemy type in the mastery itself. In case of Deathmarked it was an effective 53% damage against humans because of Anatomy of Murder), effectively nuking stuff like Fabius, Iron Maiden, Aleksander and Father Kymon and being able to reach 85% dodge projectiles with an Infiltrator using this set is not what i call a ā€œnot a big dealā€.

The dodge projectiles wasnā€™t removed, itā€™s still there. And again, the set wasnā€™t gutted or itā€™s dead, actually test it now and give feedback if itā€™s underperforming.

I agree, snapshotting pets was super lame.

Seems like if they wanted to buff pierce builds that they should have added the conversion to bb belt though.

Ah thank you Medea.
I always believe it had a end. Got it now. Thank you.

I never done it,or care about it.But is an exploit and removing it is deserved change.

I agreeā€¦ But I will say it was fun to toy around with at times :grin:

im excited to try out the new stormserpent set :smiley:

Loot-Filter-update-to-be-more-flexible-with-MIā€™s-and-Double-Rares waiting room :crazy_face:

The Blackwater Cocktail and Storm Totem effects look so much better now, thanks for those. The vfx changes really improve how it feels to play the game.

anyone cares to explain? I was using this belt on my blademaster since the ele to pierce and acid to pierce were perfect with lethal assaultā€¦ now it gives ele to pierce and VIT to acid, plus +1 to oathkeeper skillsā€¦ and a VERY VERY WEIRD +8% armor that requires and enables melee and ranged dual wieldingā€¦ wtf?
was it too strong? I saw nobody using it since it gave no +skillsā€¦

it seems the acid to pierce conversion shifted to spellbreaker waistguard (which gives flat cold damageā€¦?), who already has +1 nightblade skills, still Iā€™m going to miss that huge 60% ele to pierce expecially since it reached almost 100% with a ringā€¦

Old Treacherous means is returning and a new belt for acid OK is being made from that one.

Hello to everyone, love this game :smiley: new to the forumā€¦
Could someone please explain the ā€œAdditional Totally Normal objects have been discovered in the world of Cairn.ā€ part of the update? Is this a typo? a joke? or a hint to something new we need to find?