Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.0

Beethoven > Beatles for me aswell.

Mozart >> Beethoven

Stravinsky >>> everyone else

I don’t even think Korvaak needs to be harder stat wise. I just felt that a few of his telegraphed attacks hit weirdly softly for how easy they are to dodge. Like his triple meteor attack. Until the day I stop drawing breath I will keep beating the dead horse on how his triple meteor spam is weak. Those little zig zagging projectiles that move across the floor aren’t so hard to deal with either, you can just go to the edges of the arena.

Maybe if he lived more years :wink: Big brother is watching us for this off topic :zantai:

2 Likes

I appreciate music as much as the next guy, but let’s please move that to off-topic and get this thread back on discussing how we killed the game again.

7 Likes

oh yeah of course

Now I can’t do SR 98 with my buildz anymore mumble mumble and it is impossible for me now to level up new toon to lvl 100 in 4 hours since Veteran got changed to a elitist snob game-mode mumble mumble

2 Likes

Ooookay…I despise you for all the nerfs regarding Bleeding builds…::frowning:

*KLICK*

Just kidding. :wink:

1 Like

Did you make some changes to Aleksander? I’m not sure, but the little meteors that come from his “mortars” (Aleksander Shards) seem a bit too strong.

In fact I appreciate difficulty changes. I created a new toon to test how “badly” it hurts but it’s very nice. On veteran bosses are more demanding but 10% exp bonus is damn worth it. After I achieved another milestone (selecting 2nd class right now), I felt I had earned it. Excited to get further.

Zantai whats the chances of lowering down the graphics quality of the proc of cinderwind. I am running all my builds fine 60 fps even with intense very high particles except for builds with these reddish wind devils. Its too damn heavy and laggy. other than that I have received improvements across the board in almost all aspects. Im impressed even log’s fight is lag free constant 60 fps in my 1060 when it used to drop to unplayable 40fps.

Just fix cinderwind please and lower its very high particle graphical fidelity a bit!:smile:

Plus this is how fire tornados look irl :slight_smile:

Did you really kill the game again? :wink:

yeah sure. That’s why I had to spend 5 minutes on his last phase as my skeletons and even blight fiend died before dealing damage.

Thanks for the great update! i am a relatively new player, bought the base game 2 years ago and only got back recently with AOM and FG purchase.

However there are a few things which i would like to highlight and hope there will be changes in the future :slight_smile:

1. Summoners are dead :frowning: yes sadly with the new update in diffculties, the pets seems more squishy and especially hard to level .

2. Is there a way to just toggle only boss and star monster health bars only instead of all monsters? if not, it would be great to actually have this function so that i knew where they are on the screen, thanks!

3. Is there a way for people with only base games to play with those with expansion, it would be great as party are quite little if you seperate the group, i mean of cos those with base game will not be able to access area that need the DLCs.

Anyway, keep up the good work and hope to see more patches to come!

do i really see a video about a lvl 29 char strugglin to deal with the last expansion’s boss on normal difficulty?

21 posts were split to a new topic: State of pets builds with v1.1.4.0

The separation does not only exist because of extra areas…

… but see Play with friends although not everybody has the expansion(s) for how you can play with friends in this case.

Please do something about the oversize monster health bar - this is the only update in my 5,856 hours that has led me to stop playing altogether. (Perhaps after that amount of time that is not such a bad idea… a great game but disturbingly addictive.)

I need the player bar at the bottom to be maximum size or I cannot read it, but the huge monster bar is horribly distracting and sometimes makes targeting enemies near the top of the screen difficult. The same can be said of the “dangerous domain” notification. Too big and intrusive, and in this case really not necessary at all.

Ideally give us separate sliders for the monster bar size, revert to old font, and give us a check box to get rid of the “dangerous domain” stuff.

9 Likes

Or