Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.1

To be honest, I’d be even happier if transferring components from my inventory automatically combined them with those already in the stash instead of having to click “combine” afterwards - that would probably save me from having to hit the sort button twice so all components are in an order where I can actually find stuff, at least most of the time…

Yeah, true. Now it feels kinda useless to have to make a few extra clicks to transfer them from the character to the shared stash. Is any mod having this feature, or would it be possible to add to the game in a later patch?

How can i fix this interval…??
Help me…please…~~

This exactly is what I do - transfer all the components, press combine, press sort twice (cuz some “holes” appear on place of some partials that got combined).
Now with a “Yes” button twice (quite annoying).

There’s nothing to fix. Many people complained that it was too big in 1.1.4.0 so it was made smaller in 1.1.4.1. It was a deliberate change. Now there are other people, like you, who say it is too small, but the devs can’t make everyone happy. There will always be some people who don’t like it.

Maybe use this

I think the problem is you changed the font for the Korean text. Specifically the enemy type below the health bar. The interval was designed with the default text in mind. Since I use English, I’m not sure what the default font for non-English characters is.

Ehhh when you look at the equivalent augments to reach that value, its actually only slightly better than ugdenbog leather. For simplicity of comparison, I’ll just use the single most powerful augment for each type.

Ugdenbog Leather:
Poison Res = 1.33x Venomguard
Bleed Res = 1.66x Wendigo Bloodscent
30 DA = 1x Dreeg’s Omen

Spellscorched Plating
Elemental Res = 2x Coven Warding
Pierce Res = 1.66x Bysmiel Desert Barb
100 HP = Can’t quantify but I’d put this way lower than 30 DA

Guys, since effects and FX and stuff got updated, I think it’s time to bring up the issue with high quality game effects again. I do not want to play with low quality graphic effects, but the problem is that with high quality effects everything just looks white. The ground basically becomes a big white mess in which you can’t see anything anymore. The effects are WAY too obscuring. I would like to have high quality effects without losing the ability to see something.

It neither looks good nor does it play good the way it is currently which is a shame because I am sure individually the effects look fine.

Or maybe there is just generally too many “cloud” stuff going on.

1 Like

This is something the patchnotes refer to as ‘blowout’ and if you encounter it you should take note of what effects are involved and report it to Crate. They’ve actively been hunting blowout sources down the last few patches.

I have no idea how to quote posts in this new forum lol.

But I am actually surprised because. I mean. This happens like multiple times a second if you attack. You can’t really hunt it down because it’s everywhere. I can you show examples with my current character.

You mark stuff like this:
grafik

Oh yea that works, thank you.

Here are some examples:

Summary

But I am generally not a fan of how much I already “glow” if I just activate auras. For example, why would “burning weapons” make my armor burn? What you actually can’t even see here are the weird arrows that go around the body from Field Command.

Summary

asdfsadf

Yes, it’s BETTER than the BEST armor component in the game… Isnt that the definition of OP?

Ugdenbog Leather is still better than Spellscorched Plating. Unless you really need pierce res, but you would be giving up DA.

1 Like

Nope, it’s worse, unless you need poison & bleed res, and dont need elemental/pierce. There are builds, who easily cap poison and bleed resists, you know…
As for DA, you can always get it from dreeg’s augment (+30 per slot), if your resists are already good.

:thinking: so how can spellscourge always be the best component if it is only the best during some sets of conditions…

Nope, Spellscorched Plating is worse. Literally the only thing it offers of worth is pierce res. Flat 100 health is low and elemental res is easy to get, for the most part. Ugdenbog Leather is pretty much the best component for boots, belt and gloves most of the time. Every other armor slot is occupied by living armor/sacred plating/ancient armor plate/prismatic diamond/sanctified bone.

From experience, poison resistance is usually a pain in the ass to cap unless you are an Occultist. The cases where i need pierce res are much less common.

Also, i can get both the DA from Leather and Dreeg’s Omen augment DA if i have my resistances capped.

The difference now compared to before is that spellscorched plating can actually be considered for something. Before it was Leather 100% of the time.

1 Like

Where did the pet icon go? I can not choose aggression.