Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.1

Sorry for those who are mad about the confirmation, but it is a whole lot easier for you to just cluck yes then it is for me to redo my entire damn inventory because I always click by mistake…

3 Likes

nice…but dont have the new text to compare and make the changes. :stuck_out_tongue:

changes in general are ok, but this two is no sense… y prefer a confirmation for components… and nothing to auto-sort.

I used to click over AutoSort 2-4 times to get the same layout after putting in new stuff. Instead, now I have to make the other 2-4 confirmations more and move a mouse 4-8 times back and forth. Why must I suffer this torture of hell? Someone above suggests to keep on tapping that bloody SHIFT. These are just a bloody non-ergonomic design at least.

I am with those who assume a simple checkbox - “:white_check_mark: Autosort confirmation”. Either a global checkbox in the options or a one per a tab.

1 Like

I think, i’ll stay with 1.1.4.0 for a while…
I dont like, that you made game easier. I like hard way.
BTW, isnt Spellscorched Plating a bit too OP now? +15 elemental res and +20 pierce res on component, that can be used in any armour? Isnt that a bit too much resistance?

Nope.
I guess it wasn´t used very much before, now it´s good to patch those last little “holes” in your resistances. And some build have huge holes.

I much like V 1.1.4.1.

GrimInternals is almost obsolete now (for me). Only two things still bug me, the pickup radius is way smaller then GrimInternals, wouldn´t mind at all, if it was doubled.
And of course proper name tags for hero mobs:

Couldn´t have said it better.

Currently I play GD like this:

/5cents

They reduced monster HP and damage for Normal only and at 1-15 lvl of Veteran. What are you talking about?

I know, pierce res is often a bottleneck. But still, 15% eleres and 20% pierce res is way too much for 1 component. Players would just spam those, and use Dreeg’s augments for 30 DA. Why dont buff some more trashy components, such as Titan Plating or Seal of Ancestry?
And of course, if a build struggles too much, then THAT parcular build isnt viable. Viable builds dont even need that extra pierce res, even on first playthrough (far example, i’m playing lightning AAR Mage Hunter from scratch, and when i entered Ultimate at ~72 level, i had 80k DPS, no energy issues and all resistances capped (escept bleed).

when you play mage hunter, you are swimming in free, mastery granted aether and chaos res, bunch of cc res, and situational extra ele res in seal. Your character is not the one suffering from defensive holes.

If anything, it makes less resist-stacked (non-soldier, non-oathkeeper, non-inquisitor) setups a bit closer to their better off counterparts.

1 Like

As i said, weak builds… Those with subpar defence, or offence, or (usually) both, have to use strong uniques and well-rolled rares to have any chances in endgame…
But an OP component wont fix disparity. Disparity should be addressed directly.

when would you ever not want to combine components ?

Sorting the stash otoh I never pressed intentionally… was tempted to mod that button out (make it 1x1 or so in some off the grid location at least), but then I did not press it often enough to actually do anything about it :wink:

In any case, the confirmation definitely is on the right button

1 Like

i prefer confirmation for to traslade all components from my character to my stash. And don’t want confirmation to auto-sort. Combine are fine :stuck_out_tongue:
i use auto-sort fast to see what items are repeat (i have Diogenes and I keep everything, but only one item at time)

Why do you need components to be in your character inventory? You can craft anything rifgh from the stash.

2 Likes

To be honest, I’d be even happier if transferring components from my inventory automatically combined them with those already in the stash instead of having to click “combine” afterwards - that would probably save me from having to hit the sort button twice so all components are in an order where I can actually find stuff, at least most of the time…

Yeah, true. Now it feels kinda useless to have to make a few extra clicks to transfer them from the character to the shared stash. Is any mod having this feature, or would it be possible to add to the game in a later patch?

How can i fix this interval…??
Help me…please…~~

This exactly is what I do - transfer all the components, press combine, press sort twice (cuz some “holes” appear on place of some partials that got combined).
Now with a “Yes” button twice (quite annoying).

There’s nothing to fix. Many people complained that it was too big in 1.1.4.0 so it was made smaller in 1.1.4.1. It was a deliberate change. Now there are other people, like you, who say it is too small, but the devs can’t make everyone happy. There will always be some people who don’t like it.

Maybe use this

I think the problem is you changed the font for the Korean text. Specifically the enemy type below the health bar. The interval was designed with the default text in mind. Since I use English, I’m not sure what the default font for non-English characters is.

Ehhh when you look at the equivalent augments to reach that value, its actually only slightly better than ugdenbog leather. For simplicity of comparison, I’ll just use the single most powerful augment for each type.

Ugdenbog Leather:
Poison Res = 1.33x Venomguard
Bleed Res = 1.66x Wendigo Bloodscent
30 DA = 1x Dreeg’s Omen

Spellscorched Plating
Elemental Res = 2x Coven Warding
Pierce Res = 1.66x Bysmiel Desert Barb
100 HP = Can’t quantify but I’d put this way lower than 30 DA