Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.2

We have our fights but here we agree. For me, it´s a 54 % nerf (old: 35 %, new: 16 %) in this case. Plus, as mentioned the nerfs in Guthook Belt (52 % nerf, from 25 % to 12 %) and Direwolf Crest (33 % nerf, from 18 % to 12 %).

I don´t exactly rely only on this damage but surely it helped. And the compensation from Fox and Owl/Throne (my devotion route) is nice-to-have but not so much.

If it is about the damage, then a compensation like “X% less Damage from Humans” (AoM) would have been fine. Less damage, more defense.

Edit:
Have to be fair; Guthook Belt got buffed a little bit defensively (DA and Chaos Resistance), so there was a compensation there.

His spell repertoire FX is flashier.

This gave him a confidence boost so he is slightly faster too

Best way to not nerf SR 60+ while also shutting up the crybabies :rofl:

1 Like

Just lol. Best patch notes ever.

Idk the diplomatic way to ask this and understand why you wouldn’t want/be able to answer completely but I love this game so much and am wondering how much new content we can expect before y’all move on to other things? Like new dungeons and things like that

There a new rogue-like on the way with a quest line to accompany it.

Plus

“Pumped for v1.1.5.0? Some of you are probably wondering if such a major update will mark the end of the journey for Grim Dawn. While we’re not ready to discuss details, rest assured. Grim Dawn still has a few updates in it yet!”

You’re all so wonderful thanks for everything you do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wow the devotion changes are looking really good. The +5% attack speed to spider is a nice touch. My favourite is the owl from this change list as that is a great bonus for any DoT build! Nice stuff :smiley:

I wonder if we will meet yugol or chthon in grim dawn one day :thinking:

Well if we meet one of them, than we are probably fu*ked.:faction_undead:

I love undocumented changes

It was

Stormflame Tincture
Kymon’s Wrath Tincture
And
Cursed Tincture

A special thanks @Zantai for Bane Relic

screenshot00

screenshot01

3 Likes

That’s awesome. I wish I didn’t have to play at low.

1 Like

Very very nice change; especially with my ongoing Firestrike Commando & Firestrike Shieldbreaker builds!
:slight_smile:

and it’ll help firestrike sorcerers in the future, we hope.

rip

LMAO, how do you guys keep digging out those super old guides of mine?

second build I tried, but actually quit it when trying to level it and dying to warden, in the good old days. (It was veteran, and I was veery new)

Looks like the Throne is back on the menu boys!

edit:

• Faction - The Desolator: now deals pure Fire damage and pierces through all targets, values adjusted accordingly

Excuse me, am i the only one who find this absolutely insane? Even with zero piercing was my 2h fire Purifier AoE monster in the Crucible. Can’t wait to try this. I expect like 1 min (or maybe even more) down in my clear times. I wouldn’t be surprised if this would outshine Dagallon set.

1 Like

what about ‘dangerous domain’ logo size/toggle option and those unwelcome large bars on mobs?? how many more patches?? )))

1 Like

Nuff said. :upside_down_face:

:joy:

great!