Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.2

and it’ll help firestrike sorcerers in the future, we hope.

rip

LMAO, how do you guys keep digging out those super old guides of mine?

second build I tried, but actually quit it when trying to level it and dying to warden, in the good old days. (It was veteran, and I was veery new)

Looks like the Throne is back on the menu boys!

edit:

• Faction - The Desolator: now deals pure Fire damage and pierces through all targets, values adjusted accordingly

Excuse me, am i the only one who find this absolutely insane? Even with zero piercing was my 2h fire Purifier AoE monster in the Crucible. Can’t wait to try this. I expect like 1 min (or maybe even more) down in my clear times. I wouldn’t be surprised if this would outshine Dagallon set.

1 Like

what about ‘dangerous domain’ logo size/toggle option and those unwelcome large bars on mobs?? how many more patches?? )))

1 Like

Nuff said. :upside_down_face:

:joy:

great!

Wait what??? Did Crate ACTUALLY listened to a request made by the community about changing how a constellation works??

W…what’s going on???

Oh… it’s probably because it was requested by one of the more popular posters in this board… because when I requested for light of empyrion to have its trigger changed to be “when hit” instead, my request got completely ignored, because, you know… I’m not a popular poster around here…

The thread I made a few months ago: Change the proc activation of Light of Empyrion to "whenn it"

Thanks for listening to my request, even if through another poster, I guess? At least I know to not make any more feedback posts towards grim dawn anymore.

If it’s any consolation, i’ve been asking for that exact Empyr change since early Ashes of Malmouth, a year at least anyway

Sometimes needed changes get resolved later rather than sooner. I assure you, they.do.not.care.who.one.is

Alot of assumptions going on in this paragraph. Here… lets rectify that.

Tips for Posting Feedback

Being popular has squat to do with it. Ever. I’ve seen them implement non-popular (virtually unknown) users suggestions too many times to count. Sometimes it takes a while (if ever) for them to sneak something in.

The important thing is that the Empyrion mechanic was weird and outdated and it was changed . I recently made a topic with proposed changes to devotions. I am happy that it lead to some results :slight_smile: Propositions about T3 devotions

As far as i know, Crate always listened to their playerbase. Sure, not to every crazy suggestion, but still, they already have implemented a number of sensible ones. Unlike some other ARPG developers, whom i dont want to name here.

Isn’t amazing that now people are taking it personal even with buffs?

4 Likes

You mean the latest time this has happened?

Or we’re just going through the old procs that are on melee hit now…

I mean, with that attitude…thanks?

6 Likes

Why buffs/nerfs should be perceived as personal in the first place? We as community should speak our opinion and if Z find it reasonable, he will implement it. But no reason to make a fuss if he didn’t. :wink:

2 Likes

not unheard of, really

this seems to be the entirely wrong take away from this. Your suggestion did get implemented, albeit after some time - but I don’t think you can reasonably expect this to happen within a week or so of you bringing it up… at least your attitude explains why you call yourself an unpopular poster…

One :popcorn: thread gets closed and we got somebody else immediately stepping in and saving the :popcorn: machinery…:rofl:

In all honesty… What you write is just rediculous @Belzak

Yeah, in the changelog on Steam as well. Must be something in the water they’ve all been drinking this week. :upside_down_face:

Meanwhile Big Z patrols Reddit (how poop pants got acid and now can break barrels), Steam (no clue, I don’t stalk him there), this forum, and even pops into discord to gobble up all sorts of feedback. From all sorts of people.

Heck, skeletons, maya sent feedback about them for a while, but wasn’t until very recently that they were given a staying power boost.

1 Like

This forum has nothing on the dickerish and entitlement that people in Steam forums show.