Grim Dawn Version 1.1.5.0

Awesome, didn’t expect the patch to come live that soon ! and i’m in holidays next week :star_struck:

Thank you Crate for the update! You guys rock!!

And harra I guess which is an amulet with the appropriate +skills, and in a set that pays more than lip service to nightblade (I mean, rimetongue does blade trap ffs and the rimetongue ammy by itself only supports inquisitors.)

Now do you know of any blue saboteur ammies that could replace the easy to get blueprint-based empowered essence?

Thanks for the update Crate!

One question regarding nerfs, shouldnt nerfs be fine tuning by now? Take infernal knight for example, straight cut by the ankles. I can name several sets that deserves it more…

This patch is so amazing, and the early release was a great surprise :smiley:

I am so glad that Battered Shells have been reworked, it was painful to have to farm high quantities.

Ill omen change is a god send, I always hated using RE on non-RE builds.

I look forward to seeing the new content too. Is this the last patch?

10 chars :rofl:

2 Likes

What exactly happened to health pots? Health pots were… NERFED? Finally! :fist:

Awesome update. Cheers guys, you’re doing great! :sunglasses:

Wow, congrats. Such an immense job was done to update all the rare affixes, epics and MI. But what about rare faction items? Was they updated too? Random rare items are often useful even now, but faction items are mostly garbage that fits none of the builds.

Not been changed as far as I know.

aaaargh, my secret weapon devil’s girdle has no defensive shield proc now, my hardcore character could die for that :frowning: also it’s still unable to roll with both a suffix and prefix.

Literally nothing.

Really strange to see that +1 skills taken from Essence of Beronath… it can be pretty nice when you’re leveling up, but it’s very, very rarely used at endgame.

What gives? :thinking:

beronath sword was

No. But there is a faction purchasable ammy called nightstalker

Nerf is but a point of view :rofl:

Blue Bero was BiS on many builds. Maybe that’s the real reason why it was nerfed. Just like:

Please help how and where do I download the free patch 1.1.50 kinda very newbie

There are two for mage hunters (Aetherbolt Pendant and Heart of Malmouth), and nightstalker is aimed at infiltrator.

Things I found from 1.1.4.2 is the runefather gem which’d actually be useful for me.

Thanks for the awesome new content Crate! :smiley:

If on Steam it shoud update automatically unless you’ve turned that off. Same if you use GOG Galaxy, though the update isn’t on there yet. Without Galaxy, you’ll have to do it manually when GOG makes it available.