Grim Dawn Version 1.1.5.0

It’s literally 5% more weapon damage. Won’t make or break anything that it didn’t before.

It can/will if you can consistently keep 6 balls up.

Again - just my preliminary “hypothesis” if you will.

I need to test it further.

So… how to access the new dungeon, it says Sealed by a powerful rune @@

Don’t you need to complete FG to get the second Riggs item? I always get it at the end, but maybe it’s available earlier and I just never noticed.

@Zantai,

One question, why nerf the Frigid Barrel of the relentless north gun?? I spent many hours trying to make a unique build using its 25% to proc 2.5k retal and extra freeze. And now these stats are gone completely? What’s reason for the change?

1 Like

I am LOVING IT!!! And much sooner than expected…got off work for the weekend to find it available - TY!!!

I’m so grateful for 1.1.5.0.
I know I’m kinda singing the same song again but… isn’t that a good time to release the Loyalist Pack #3 so I could, you know, “shut up and take my money”?

You need to find pieces of a rune/amulet before you can open it.

Hint: Maw of Apesh

What? Did he real y remove the only crutch my saboteur had in form of empowered essence of beronath? I wasn’t lookijg last night cause it’s already nerfed once from it’s old version through atk/cast speeds.

Seriously Big Z what am I supposed to bring? Nightstalker pendant!? More Infiltrator or purifier shit?!

Oh yeah, and WHAT was it changed to?! Fucking mage hunters! As if those twats didn’t have enough gear support! Half the builds I saw involving arcanists were MHs already.

Removing general support items and replacing them with overly specific ones is a bad design move. You don’t provide variety. One correct choice per build type is not having a choice at all.

Disclaimer/edit:

• I’d like to make a note though that having a target farmable cold set, no matter how much of my mastery it supports, (looks like nightblade is supported?) is not a bad thing. In fact it’s a great thing.
  • Also I just woke up, so my response was a lot more emotional than usual.

What the hell im lvl lvl 52 in elite I CANT even kill Margus since he has like having lvl 70+ ally with him :rofl: plus Im rusted already thanks to my corrupt practices with GDstash. #Neveragain. Help how do i kill this dude… died like 10x already smh.

What i like is that you guys have answered my complaint a bit about fg, you have extended howling chasm, and in some way expanded astral zone via the new roguelike… so many reused assets but it is to be expected for a free update… cant complain now but please consider buffing other rogue dungeon bosses too.

anyway overall Great patch will start my new toons ASAP.

You don’t understand the LINES, man. It’s the LINES. Passive #3 must be IN LINE with passive #11. Blue item #57 must be IN LINE with blue item #123. A blue item stronger than a purple item? No can do. That would be OUT OF LINE.

Now, imagine the chaos if no builds went to shit this patch. That… that would be OUT OF LINE with patch 1.1.2.4!

BTW Turrian shield wasn’t nerfed? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

look, you name me one cold caster saboteur ammy that is IN LINE with the new MH amulet and I’ll be halfway satisfied. Also, you can bet I wouldn’t have complained as hard if it was grenado, bwc, and ABB that were the three main skils it supported. Mayybe add a fourth, elemental awakening bonus into the mix.

Rimetongue.

Awesome, didn’t expect the patch to come live that soon ! and i’m in holidays next week :star_struck:

Thank you Crate for the update! You guys rock!!

And harra I guess which is an amulet with the appropriate +skills, and in a set that pays more than lip service to nightblade (I mean, rimetongue does blade trap ffs and the rimetongue ammy by itself only supports inquisitors.)

Now do you know of any blue saboteur ammies that could replace the easy to get blueprint-based empowered essence?

Thanks for the update Crate!

One question regarding nerfs, shouldnt nerfs be fine tuning by now? Take infernal knight for example, straight cut by the ankles. I can name several sets that deserves it more…

This patch is so amazing, and the early release was a great surprise :smiley:

I am so glad that Battered Shells have been reworked, it was painful to have to farm high quantities.

Ill omen change is a god send, I always hated using RE on non-RE builds.

I look forward to seeing the new content too. Is this the last patch?

10 chars :rofl:

2 Likes

What exactly happened to health pots? Health pots were… NERFED? Finally! :fist: