Grim Dawn Version 1.1.5.1 Hotfix 1

Thank you for a quick update.

Voted.:+1::+1::+1:

10 Likes

Thank you.

Kitsune/Gumiho/Huli jing powers have entered the world of Grim Dawn! Asian myths incoming!

Hangman Jarvis: Devoting yourself to the gallows and imagining the gallows strangling criminals to death will make you feel more alive! I have felt the power! now you can feel it too! here’s some rope for you!

1 Like

I’m sorry, it may be top early in the morning but what’s Hungering Darkness event?

Keep waiting fot the 1.1…5.1 GT.

Dammitt’s not able to update GT until the weekend so be patient.

3 Likes

Damn, I wrote like 20 posts in the cold rant thread hoping for another 5% off RoH penalty…

But… what do I see? :astonished: A sparkle of compassion Zantai’s Eye?

Agreed. Solael crossbow was a bit strong. It should have been nerfed, not the whole FoI department.

Barely had time to play 1.1.5.0 yet but… in crate I trust. Thanks!

1 Like

Is there any chance we will get boss music for Morgoneth? Would make the fight so much better imo

Strictly speaking of rogue dungeons: Gargabol is the only rogue boss that deserves a music. The rest needs to reach another level of difficulty to get approval for a soundtrack.

1 Like

Are you Nic related to the Funky Bunch? :wink:

+1, also nominated Grim Dawn

Apologies if I am talking rubbish here, but I was under the impression that the latest patch was going to include highlighting skill levels in the masteries that are above MAX usable cap levels. I have searched the notes and see no mention of it and also see no difference on the mastery screens?

It was one feature I was looking forward to as the only way to check at the moment is removing points at the vendor and visually seeing if any diff - very painful process.

I know someone asked for it, but not sure if Zantai ever said they’d do that.

You can always check in GT for that since it will show up red in there if you’re over the max cap.

1 Like

You can also do what I do:

Whenever I make a gear swap, I refund 1 point on all hardcapped skills. If the number goes down, I undo the changes.

1 Like

Or can just upload your character to GT and see what skill you’ve been over-hardcapped.

But need to wait until GT is updated though… :frowning:

Yeah, but my laptop shoots itself whenever I open GT and chrome simultaneously :rofl:

So it’s just easier for me to do that in-game. Takes 2 seconds anyway. Usually there are maybe 3-4 hardcapped skills in any build

Thanks, I was unaware that Grimtools reported that. I will load any of my characters that look like they have overcapped skills in there and check.

Yeah I didn’t either until Maya I think it was pointed out that I had an overcapped skill in a GT link for my trusty old Conjurer build. :upside_down_face: