Grim Dawn Version 1.1.6.0

btw @people complaining about fire blade spirit not working without dedicated set: Have you tried mageslayer?

1 Like

I have the feeling that Vireā€™s might has been impacted, shorter travel distance.
Itā€™s maybe just an impression, am I alone to have this feeling ?

But Mageslayer use amulet slot and the -% elemental resistance to veil of shadow only come from Mageslayer amulet and it 4 piece set bonus, making it not usable with conduit fire BS besides of regular damage support or if the player gonna use FoI

Yeah just Flame touched then and other sources

Mageslayer set has amulet slot taken

These nice patches and other things that they bring new to the game its whats bring people back playing the game. I like very much the game but when i see a new patch i play a bit more!!! :grin::+1:

Awesome job! When the next Loyalist Items Pack :crate:?

1 Like

Agreeeā€¦ Belgo nerf seems to have come out of nowhere and is based on extreme gearing by top rated players as Fluff . In 10 runs doing Crucible 170 , my success rate with a pure purple belgo BM is 2 / 10 . My skill is probably mediocre, but with the belgo strikes nerf this patch , I dying pretty consistently and can barely get past wave 160 .

Top players may not even notice any difference, but for mere mortals , this nerf to Belgo strikes is extremely punishing.

9 Likes

I just checked out Asterkarn, and the Yeti totems donā€™t disappoint! :smile: Nice patch overall

1 Like

I donā€™t understand why Belgo was nerfed either. It was a build which required good piloting skills and even then AoE damage was mediocre. It had its niche and that is all. Not top at all.

5 Likes

Agreed . This is a build that will get crushed by monsters on the first slip up and survives by virtue of quick kills and positioning .Everyoneā€™s focus seems to be on the conduit nerf and this seems to have gone under the radar .

I play pierce belgo BM exclusively since the set was first introduced and never have I struggled this hard before this patch. Waves 150 -170 in crucible is absolutely crushing my poor Belgo BM . Anyone else experience this drastic a change in their gameplay?

1 Like

its other things that have been nerfed too, like purple belgo works great with mythical final march boots. surprise surprise, they got nerfed too. Belgo is already DA and HP starved without some silly devotion paths which nerf the hell out of your dps.

Ill just play my warborn DK now, its better in shards and doesnt get instagibbed all the time like belgo bm.

Note that this is ex mode, and the speed of 9 minutes is not slow at all. The speed of normal construction is only about 8 minutes, and that of high attack is 7 minutes.
A lot of 5-minute construction in the forum has given up a lot of things, which is not normal.
The current situation is that many builds are weakened based on these feedback, a large area of weakening.

2 Likes

Well, r.i.p DG and lightning retal. We had a good time together.

Yep. :frowning: Thanks anyway though.

AAR fking obliterating everything in itā€™s path God forbid it get a few gentle nerfs in a row and is still top tier, you donā€™t even have to change your items man. I have some fking fabulous rune of hag builds for cold, pierce, and vitality so donā€™t know what you speak of, people still mindlessly hating on it. Kalastor is awesome as well on high end (though I wish base skill damage was more focused), storm box still awesome, flames builds arenā€™t insane, but still very good.

Try enjoying things more instead of finding things to cry about

Sorry for rant, but seen too many of these post today xD

1 Like

Iā€™d like to make sure that the fact Oathkeeper hasnā€™t received any changes is not an editing mistake.

• itā€™s the only such mastery
  • itā€™s the last on the list so it could have been lost while copying
2 Likes

Itā€™s full set bonus attack makes a joke out of other autoattack skills with zero skillpoint investment. Nerf to the skill is justified. But at the same time the items shouldā€™ve seen defensive buffs.

Yes. I get a feeling several monsters started to hit much harder. Itā€™s just single hits against chars with similar defensive stats prior and after the patch.

As always with melee builds nerf to dmg without any defensive compensation leads to dismantle because the builds simply cannot pass 1v1 tests any longer. It heavily impacts legit players. Iā€™m not sure why Zantai after all these years doesnā€™t take this into account.

Thatā€™d just remove another glass-cannon subclass from the game and turn it into generic all-rounder. Letā€™s make all builds equal in power and defense. Nice

4 Likes

Belgo should be glass cannon, itā€™s the poster boy for this type.

If you remove damage from it becomes only glass and not cannon. Still some might be add to compensate for loss of damage. But Belgo should be strong. DW Pierce BM, common thatā€™s maximum synergy and strength!

3 Likes