Grim Dawn Version 1.1.7.0

en fait le jeu vérifie le numéro de version, le hack simple pour continuer à jouer en français : faut aller dans le dossier localization, ouvrir le fichier zip, trouver le fichier txt contenant le numero de version, copier le fichier en dehors du zip, modifier le numéro, et remplacer l’ancien txt du zip avec le nouveau, tout ça surtout sans dezipper… quand tu relances le jeu rechoisit french et ça doit marcher… of course tu auras peut-être des bugs sur les items modifiés non traduits…

lien version actuelle trad : [French Translation]

tu peux donc aussi DL, le nouveau zip, mais perso changer le num soi-même est aussi simple.

1.1.7.0 new visual effects
Correct me if something is missing or was already in the game

And this sexy Vitality Devastation from Gaze of Ungoliax has support in the form of Diviner’s Vision set. Waiting for someone to make a proper build with this combo. The set off-hand does not change the color of Devastation assuming I tested it correctly.

22 Likes

What’s missing is chaos bone harvest, chaos WoP, chaos Ill Omen (?), and I’m not sure if fire Callidor’s existed. Also War Cry looks new, and the transmuter changes its color. No idea about items that add damage to War Cry.

Thanks! Things missed are not that important/spectacular so I’ll leave them out

• Chaos Bone Harvest: skipped because it looks like Vitality Bone Harvest from Blood Knight. Also just lightning on top of bones.

• Chaos Word of Pain: I may have missed it by accident but I’ll leave it out

• Chaos Ill Omen: I must have missed by accident but I’ll leave it out since it’s not like you’re going to play it for FX.

• Fire Callidor - existed: https://youtu.be/zS9McX3TKeA?t=38

As I can see Acid Devastation existed already as well but I have included it by accident. I’ll leave it for the nice pic.

Are you sure? What Item changes War Cry color? I’ve never seen items that add damage to change FX so for now I assume they don’t. Well if you can change War Cry color then I’ll include it for sure.

Instead of +3 to both Upheaval and Shattering Smash, the (3x) Brawler’s Gloves that I had stashed (infinite stash via GD Item Assistant) were getting +6 to Shattering Smash and no modifiers for Upheaval.

+6 to Shattering Smash is kinda awesome, but I’m guessing this is unintentional? (P.S. this page shows what I mean: https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/1193 )

What about this one? Shameless self promotion :stuck_out_tongue:

Still working on getting a Gaze (though short on spare time) but it should be stronger than it was in 1.1.6.2, last patch it was already able to kill Lokarr without any major issues.

1 Like

I just checked, and it’s only the Terrify transmuter in the mastery that changes its color. Thanks for all the screenshots.

1 Like

Thanks a ton for this info. When I was playing Lightning Forcewave I had everything to make it look as cool as possible - illusion, Storm Totems, Wind Devil even movement skill with lightning nova. If only I knew I could have a full screen blue War Cry.

Thanks for linking this, cool and very well done. I mute most of the topics after reading them once so I didn’t see/remember it.
I’ve looked into the Compendium but there are only Aether Spellbinders there.

1 Like

Im super pumped for that lightning Doom Bolt. My next build is going to be a Thor or Zeus themed one, maybe a lightning conjurer? Is there such a thing?

There is if you make one. :wink: Shaman’s Primal Strike, Occultist’s Doom Bolt, maybe the Familiar adding it’s lightning to the mix. Or Storm Totem or Wind Devil.

1 Like

Trozan’s set would suit a Lightning Conjurer nicely as well and doesn’t use the amulet slot. Less emphasis on Doom Bolt but means you’d be mixing casts of it in with Cold/Lightning Sigils and Wind Devils.

1 Like

Several lightning Conjurer builds in the compendium already so pretty sure you can make one of some kind.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Forgotten Gods (GOG) wont’ install

Great update Crate,

But Z how swift is that off path death supposed to be :smile:. This boi was sitting there under the map with his health regen just ticking up like normal.

Good, I really liked the patch, but where’s the caption 1.1.7.0 Portuguese?

My hope for aether canister bomb is gone :neutral_face::neutral_face:

Post feedback on this change in Ideas & Feedback section.

1 Like

After spending a bit of time with the new patch I’d say it turned out pretty good. The new MIs are a great addition to the game and I appreciate that you even gave them distinctive new art. Once again, excellent job. :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Give the mace 8% RatA (instead of 6%) and increase the bonus retal damage to savagery to 1500.

I noticed that I cannot install DLC (AoM), because DLC won’t support version. Are there any info how to handle this?