Grim Dawn Version 1.1.7.0

Thanks a ton for this info. When I was playing Lightning Forcewave I had everything to make it look as cool as possible - illusion, Storm Totems, Wind Devil even movement skill with lightning nova. If only I knew I could have a full screen blue War Cry.

Thanks for linking this, cool and very well done. I mute most of the topics after reading them once so I didn’t see/remember it.
I’ve looked into the Compendium but there are only Aether Spellbinders there.

1 Like

Im super pumped for that lightning Doom Bolt. My next build is going to be a Thor or Zeus themed one, maybe a lightning conjurer? Is there such a thing?

There is if you make one. :wink: Shaman’s Primal Strike, Occultist’s Doom Bolt, maybe the Familiar adding it’s lightning to the mix. Or Storm Totem or Wind Devil.

1 Like

Trozan’s set would suit a Lightning Conjurer nicely as well and doesn’t use the amulet slot. Less emphasis on Doom Bolt but means you’d be mixing casts of it in with Cold/Lightning Sigils and Wind Devils.

1 Like

Several lightning Conjurer builds in the compendium already so pretty sure you can make one of some kind.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Forgotten Gods (GOG) wont’ install

Great update Crate,

But Z how swift is that off path death supposed to be :smile:. This boi was sitting there under the map with his health regen just ticking up like normal.

Good, I really liked the patch, but where’s the caption 1.1.7.0 Portuguese?

My hope for aether canister bomb is gone :neutral_face::neutral_face:

Post feedback on this change in Ideas & Feedback section.

1 Like

After spending a bit of time with the new patch I’d say it turned out pretty good. The new MIs are a great addition to the game and I appreciate that you even gave them distinctive new art. Once again, excellent job. :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Give the mace 8% RatA (instead of 6%) and increase the bonus retal damage to savagery to 1500.

I noticed that I cannot install DLC (AoM), because DLC won’t support version. Are there any info how to handle this?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Make sure the game is updated to v1.1.7.0. What platform do you have the game on? Steam or GOG?

You just had to go stand on the grass in spite of the sign.

I’m guessing all these new things do nothing to eliminate the ridiculous deadly ground monster?

If it did you can be rest assured it would be mentioned within the first “top” sections of the patch notes. Every section below the “Game” category in every patch notes has to do with either gear or mastery/devotions - so you don’t need to worry about those categories unless you are specifically wanting to look at changes related to those sections.

This is how they are always laid out.

You can stop hoping that they will “eliminate” the “ground monster” - highly unlikely to ever happen.

I just found out that Sharanatu (the chtonian in Tomb of Korvaak) have no specific MI that drop with him. Anyone know which hero mob that also didn’t have specific MI currently?

Probably because only 50% of characters can access him.

Doesn’t that apply to Barthollem as well though and he has an MI? :thinking: