Grim Dawn Version 1.1.7.0

Grim Tools has been updated 1.1.7.0. Thanks @Dammitt

12 Likes

Mythical Essence of Beronath has lower AS than Empowered one and one less skill bonus. At least grimtools shows it.

Essence of Beronath in general could get physical to elemental conversion. This conversion is missing a lot among the amulets.

That mod won’t benefit ranged cadence, which is my biggest concern.

Thanks for the buff on Cataclysm set. My old school (with some old school devotions and components even) bi-elemental TSS druid feels stronger and tankier.

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Thanks Zantai and all the GD team - really nice to see so much love given to the game this long after release - still loving it!

Normal Brawlers got incorrect skill bonus
(yup, in game it have +6)

Am I blind (or maybe something wrong with GT) or of the Wolverine got deleted?

ty alot man its coold but it would have been cool if official well mb in future

Small, but annoying, change is that overcapped skills no longer show red in game. Example, logged onto my Primal Strike toon to check changes and it showed 26/16 for Primal Strike in blue. Loaded him up in Grimtools and it was actually 31/16 in red.

Never has shown it in game unless you have Grim Internals I think. Only shows in grimtools calc otherwise.

If you use GI then update to the latest version, it’s out and ready to go.

1 Like

Thanks, thought it did before.

Played some Crucible. Random monsters and even bosses still get stuck almost every run, usually 1-2 per run. Can’t show evidence now because of very bad connection. But there is no pattern, virtually any monster can get stuck for me.

Also will duplicate this one, just in case it was missed during the night:

Just the basic ones across all categories. With stat changes, a reroll may not necessarily get you a higher value than you already had.

Will fix it if there’s an issue, thanks.

Stuff like this can be reported as a bug so it doesn’t get buried in patch note discussions.

2 Likes

Awesome :+1::+1::+1:
Thank you Crate.

After i checked my items, I used GDstash with updated database and spammed some items, multiple copies. For instance, MI shoulders with “Mystic” prefix can still roll 6-10% spirit, as it was before the patch. Grimtools doesn’t display any change, too.

Overall, some good and interesting changes, many new builds will be created, and multiple MIs are finally worth a hunt. Cold medal nerf is a bummer but it was too strong indeed.

Don’t know what to tell you, I see the upped values in GT and in the game data.

Please bring back of readiness suffix to off-hands. It is really useful.

Really love the overall look of the changes at a glance!

Improved access to movement speed stat is much appreciated and seems smartly implemented (e.g. component buffs, Serenity buff, changing +attack/casting speed to +total speed on some items).

Also really nice to see changes like the removed cold Bone Harvest prefix for Conduit of Undying Whispers (changed to chaos) more or less (don’t remember if the values are exactly the same) showing up on another amulet https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8993.

I was pleasantly surprised as well that Scales of Ulcama went unchanged. The constellation’s usage in some recently posted builds shows it off in a really interesting and unique role that I hope is largely preserved moving forward.

1 Like

I have been waiting since yesterday for this moment… the moment when im on my way home from work and i dont have shit else on my schedule but a night full of some good old, caffeine-fueled treasure hunting in my favorite video game!

Thank you Crate! A thousand times, thank you on so many levels for listening to players feedback and especially for the mythical Soothsayer Set!!!

6 Likes