Grim Dawn Version 1.1.7.1 Hotfix 1

Same thought? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why is there still armor piercing on the Scythe? The Warsword doesn’t have it. It is useless. Remove it and that will be nice last buff and then the weapon can be useful.

I would also like to see Steward’s Halberd getting bonus to Blitz instead of Cadence. And CDR instead of AS.

1 Like

Knowing that this would happen, I prefer to keep the established probabilities to the liabilities of the Nightblade until before V. 1.1.7.1.

Personally, this Nerf seems absurd to me considering that this set does not have defense sources, not to mention the absurd weapon bonuses (50 of damage by perforation) and the set bonuses 2 and 3 (50 of DA and 18 of Damage by perforation) and what to say about the Helmet (40 damage from perforation to Execution)

If you modify something then see the way to compensate it.

2 Likes

No need to compensate for a nerf.

2 Likes

Chillwhisper Blade Spirit nerf hurts a bit. My Reaper is already struggling with most of endgame, the leech from BSpirit was pretty crucial…

I also noticed that from The Mageslayer set I almost always drop the gloves. I have 17 of them, 2 shoulders and 1 amulet. It is transformable easily but maybe the droprate should be changed so that other parts drop as well from the set.

Oh man, funny you should say that because I JUST made a Mageslayer character and my situation is exactly the same. The glove drop rate is way too high compared to the other pieces.

1 Like

Could we get a dagger like Hexflame for cold AAR? In current state ít is not possible to make cold AAR with The Mageslayer set because cold AAR needs amulet for it to work. Fire and lightning conversion to cold for AAR would be fine. It could have a bit of global aether to cold and the rest will be done by Star Pact. Perhaps bonus for casting speed to Star Pact as well.

:fire: that is excellent.

I had a character made for this weapon I haven’t touched over a year.

yeah, kymon’s chosen also steals many power from various sources for their own ends. this habit even continues to korvaak’s cultists, which shows some former ‘good’ celestials can fallen like how many inquisitors and oathkeepers turned into witch gods cultists or chthonic cultists.

but at least in those case, the item is often accompanied by detailed description of how the holy power inside it or its previous owner got corrupted by eldritch/void/ravager/yugol/other dark powers.
chosen%20star
chosen%20robes

the reverse also happens by the way… like edith, a chthonian cultist who became demonslayer.
silverbolt

it is these kind of ‘perverted’ items that make item & lore diversity in grim dawn so vast. coupled with the conversion mechanics, no wonder there are so many builds to explore.

maybe we’ll get some items that has every bonus for every damage type in grim dawn at some point? inefficient but amusing jack of all trade builds will be interesting…

4 Likes

When is the game going to be updated to 1.1.7.1 for GOG?

1 Like

Good question actually… usually the Galaxy client gets the update near immediately but it still hasn’t for this hotfix yet, which is a little odd.

1 Like

Agreed , atleast cap it at 30% Conversion instead

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

When GOG finish doing whatever they need to do at their end.

Dear Developers.

Thank you very much for the Update.
A special thank for bringing in a mythical version of the Marrow Band.

And a very interesting change for my Spellbinder Pet Build has happend. I am still struggling with my Skelletons. But I have seen that there are additions for “Call of the Grave”. I will try to farm the new MI items a bit and will see if the “Health” additions will be able to heal my Skeletons as the Spellbinder has no real opportunity to do that.

So Thank you again for the update. Let’s see if I can get a double rare version of the new MI for my Spellbinder Pet Build. At the moment I am not really confident to get a combination like Theurgist’s Ballog’s Core of Caged Souls… or like Theurgist’s Death Watcher Pendant of the Wild but we will see :slight_smile:

Have a nice weekend all together.

Best regards
FernandeZ

1 Like

Well, not only BM uses Belgo and my infiltrator never was outperforming. Although damage nerf seems fair, but still Belgo is a glassy cannon, at least compensate it with defensive bonuses…

Any thoughts when crusade against AAR will be finished? Do Crate intend to nerf it to that point when no one really will want to use it.

I’m just happy they finally made the Nature’s Avenger set buff duration longer than the cooldown. It was bugging me for the longest time.

1 Like

Someone tell GOG to get their act together. Still waiting for them to release the hotfix :unamused:
Surely it can’t be that hard …

I saw on GOG"s facebook page that they were having some site-wide technical issues yesterday. Don’t think the delay is specific to Grim Dawn.

I was a pretty big supporter of GOG years ago, and I still am a fan of their consumer friendliness, but it was their lagging behind on getting patches up that made me stick with steam for new games.