Grim Dawn Version 1.1.7.2 Hotfix 2

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Strange missing floor

I wish this was anything other than elemental resist. Elemental gear and affixes are already overloaded with it. At least the attack speed boost is nice.

1 Like

Dear @Zantai.

I would like to ask 1 question regarding to the respawn of skellies.
Has something changed to the respawn mechanism of Skellies? I have the feeling that Skellies, that have been hurt, have been preferred when it comes to respawn mechanism in the previous version.

Thank you VERY much for adding +2 to Stun Jacks to Mythical Tempest of the Void :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (not included in the patch notes btw).

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Arcanum electrollis is literally slowingdown movement speed of every monster substantially

Omg, why didn’t anybody tell me the Doombringer Herald of Doom banner was a wendigo totem model this entire time!

5 Likes

Hm, because - just like you - nobody noticed. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Because no one uses the Doombringer amulet. :scorv:

2 Likes

Literally this. :joy:

I’d certainly hope not considering it’s level 75. :wink:

2 Likes

You know, i think people would know about the Herald of Doom thing if it was in the level 94 version. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe

Maybes in v1.1.8.0.

13 Likes

Wonder what other mythical is getting their lower level version granted skill. You can’t just stop at one. pogchamp

Wait, i showed excitement. Zantai will now delete all granted skills from the game.

2 Likes

Grim Tools updated! Credit to Dammitt
Version 1.1.7.2: Changes

7 Likes

Thank you @Zantai for the Chains of Anguish debuff!! Harry the has-been and his cardiovascular disease appreciate this exponentially!

6 Likes

I love to play GD in between and my favorite char is a Dual wield Pistolero. But I’m starting to feel like all the “balance patches” are just to prevent the Creatures (because of the non existing AI in this Game) from wiping the floor with them. I understand that your engine is getting on in years and GD is a great game in itself, but do all the nerfes really have to be just to hide the weaknesses of your creations?
And sry for my english…

dual wield pistol builds are often weak for clearing groups of monsters. especially in levelling phase. they rely heavily on kiting & aoe spells against groups. but in end game level, decked in top gears, they can wreck crowds easily with spells and procs just like many other decent builds.

I did not mean my build in particular, it works as you say perfect, but rather the nerfes of skills in general.
The weakness of Pistol Builds in “low level” is not that hard, when you take your time and dont rush through the Acts.

thing is, crate often gives indirect buffs to other stuff to make up for the nerf they gave to some builds. its up to players to ‘do the best they can with what they’ve got’.

this is why basically, with every patch, every builds should review their own set up to see whats the new meta.

personally, i think crate gave a lot of buffs in general compared to the amount of nerfs throughout grim dawn history. and look at how vast the current itemization is. not to mention the great MI revolution that comes with monster totem updates.

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Feedback on the main campaign and more