Grim Dawn Version 1.1.7.2 Hotfix 2

“25 / 3s” means 25 per second over 3 seconds, so it’s down to 75.

apparently, retal acid dam (with Judgement mod) doesnt care about flat acid dam. On the other hand, Spin-to-win Witch Hunter will get a small benefit with this change

I thought complaining about that was old, thanks for the invitation.

Was mostly referring to ABB spammers, since that’s the only reason you’d take NB outside of repertoire.

But Judgement builds need all the help they can get. I turned dreegal sentinel builds inside out and can’t say it was enjoyable outside of trash mobs and fast melee nems

48xc0o

10 Likes

Wow Soulrend got buffed. My little Reaper cheers.

I guess I get to say for the first time that a character has been slain by patch notes. Good-by, my sweet lightning Elementalist “caster” who doesn’t use pistols. So much for making a “bomb spammer” built around Ulzuin’s Chosen.

I don’t understand the purpose of removing this functionality? So you wanted to add it to an item; why not both?

Dear Zantai.

I have not updated yet. Does this mean there is/will be a conversion from physical damage to Aether damage for pets with this weapon? Ooooooh I see it. It is like I thought. Oh :frowning: This is not good for my Build :frowning: This is really really not good… :frowning:

If I would have 1 free wish I would like to ask you kindly to undo this change.

With kindest regards
FernandeZ

Made my day

1 Like

Somewhat late on this, but has the bug been fixed where damage converted to physical ignored armor? Or was that never a bug? Cheers!

It’s not getting fixed as several builds over the years have been unknowingly balanced around that.

Got it, thanks!

it won’t get fixed in GD, that’s just how game was coded in the first place. Maybe they will rewrite the engine for GD2 (if), but in GD - it’s not a bug anymore, it’s a feature!

3 Likes

Why punish lightning retaliation warders again and again? Eh I don’t care anymore my toon is still indestructible…

2 Likes

And yet again those of us that have the GOG version are being shafted. Don’t see the update out yet - wtf :rage:

Without any judgment:
Someone please name me one game that´s been balanced around that extremely and over such a long time as GD!

If you have Galaxy installed then it’s now available for download.

I do have the GOG Client. When I looked 2 hours ago it wasn’t there. If it’s there now awesome !

13 posts were split to a new topic: New Visual Fxs?

Can you add some energy regeneration to Barrelsmith set? Grenado and CB consume a lot energy but this set has no ER.

3 Likes