Grim Dawn Version 1.1.8.0

nice update Z. But no one notice that AAR got nerf-again- with remove % dam from Disintegration? sneaky…

Now thats a big change, thats 10s CD at 8s Duration at max. Nice, from one pointer mostly to eventually going all in.

from -18% to -25% Block Recovery, quite nice

Nice, from 3.2s to 2.7s, but first i read “to” 0.5s lol

Now this intrigues me alot. Armor Reduction? Where do we have such already? I cant remember if there is something like that. I may be wrong certainly.

Dont know what this means.

I like the changes overall. Thanks for the patch!

WD reduction to Vines is nothing it’s the duration bonus cut in half that’s really going to hurt.

How do i get access to the new areas? I updated my game and all the changes are live except for the new areas. (skills, items and augments have all been updated)

I have the game on gog and it says it’s updated to version 1.1.8. But i can not get into any of the new areas. They are still blocked off/non existant

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you found any yet? If so, which ones are blocked? Try restarting your game session and see if that allows you to enter.

Thank you for the patch!

Thanks for the update!
It seems that among my 12 characters, i have 4 nerfs (the most obvious & known builds), 3 buffs (all very powerful & exotic builds) and 5 almost unchanged characters.

I understand the logic. The exotic builds don’t suffer as much from the lack of RR. Unfortunately, the consequences for the other characters, is that they can easily lose 10-15 RR across all skills (auras) & devotions.

Clearly pushing for a Fire Nightblade. With two Moltenclaw Slicers, you now have a -35%RR. Nice.

A spellbinder with Diviner armor (Reap spirit & Ravenous earth spells) is now a reality!

Was rather expecting a nerf, so… Thanks!

Nightbringer must still be the best. Hard to beat the 2 conversions, high Skills cooldown & Physical resistance.

i hope the changes are not too hard.
Some offensive bonus on the blood knight Set would be great.

A nice bonus for a devotion that’s not that good.

Great!

That’s a shame. I loved Tip The Scales before it was popular.

Can we simply use it in all situations? Few people would choose that compared to a 12/12 Oleron’s Rage with 14%OA in a non-retaliation build… But it would give the option to tank a Blademaster.

Ha ha, why?

Not very nice for my characters but… some will love that.

:Sad Panda:

Make it less boring would be great too.

Please, make the same for Wind Devil (… Or give a nice MI Medal that adds 20 seconds to the skill).

… The rest of the changes look good, interesting, or logic.
Waiting for the grim dawn calculator to refresh to see the new items. A 1000 thanks to the guy that takes care of it.

I followed a youtube video to all of them and they are all blocked off. Not a single one of these areas exists in my game.

• i have restarted the game and my computer
  • i have used gogs verify/repair function
  • i have tried updating the game again

All other changes so far seem to work fine i my game. I have checked various skills, items and augments and all of them are as mentioned in the patch notes. The only thing missing are the new areas.
I dont know if this is a problem with gogs patch 1.1.8. I have tried to find the patch via other sources to try and download it, but no luck. The gog forum isnt exactly active so i have no clue what to do from here. My last resort would be a full reinstall

You have the game and both expansions?

I have both fallen gods and malmouth expansion on gog. The only thing i dont have is crucible

Great started new man 2 days ago, will delete her and start again, this looks great thanks.

Crucible is separate and doesn’t affect the main campaign. Did you download it via GOG Galaxy? Or was it a manual installation?

Oh man. The Grasping Vines conversion change just completely ruins the core premise of Ritualist I literally just got to a decent gear position :frowning:

I use the gog galaxy client and according to the client my game is up to date.

I’d try a clean installation then. Strange though since patches via Galaxy come straight from Crate I think without the need for GOG to do much to get them on Galaxy.

Guess a full reinstall it is then. Really weird that the rest of the patch works except the new areas.

Checked gog homepage and 1.1.8 isnt aviable for manual download, the newest they have for manual downlad is 1.1.7.2 hotfix

Yeah, GOG has to do some stuff at their end for the manual installations and it takes them a bit longer. As far as I know Crate can upload to Galaxy themselves.

There is still beta testing? Who gets invited to that? I used to be in the alpha and beta originally as I purchased the game pre-kickstarter… I guess that no longer gives you beta access?

Great patch. Cheers!