Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.0

What is this? Cold blitz blademaster?

Seriously nerfing my buiild? My pets are the only friends I have…

Ok, so now we are waiting for Grimtools to update :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

GrimTools patch > Grim Dawn patch

9 Likes

Never ever felt like any patch really killed a build.
But decreasing the RaTa damage (BWC) on TURRION by a whopping 36% !
One cannot use retal BWC anymore now. I played that build (the only build here is by x1x1 I guess) and its offensive damage was really moderate.

What´s the reason for killing Retal bwc?

Edit: Ah, but thx for the great patch. All the rest is rly appreciated! Cannot wait to look it up on updated Grimtools, with all those shady explanations ( “added skill modifier” )

Moderate compared to its former glory, now it is just decent daamge like any other BWC caster.

The reason? Here [1.1.4.2] The CockTailer - retal commando, mini-guide [g3][c+][vid] BROKEN build

Thx for the reply.
That one uses Beronath, which got a retal nerf from around -12% to (was it?) -24%. x1x1 used the elemental-physical-conversion-pistol.
John Smiths version should struggle even with Flameone Le Bleu now…

Not really :slight_smile:

Viper Sandspitter got a very nice buff, you can try that out instead.

Will there be a 1.1.9.1 Hotfix “soon” or will this be the last patch for long time?:thinking:

How fast a hotfix appears depends on how many issues are found and the severity of said issues. Historically, with GD, we usually see at least 1 hotfix within the first week or two. So far I haven’t really seen anything serious reported yet - which is kinda rare after big patches - so we’ll see what they do.

2 Likes

Overall very good patch as usual, sad that it’s gonna be the last big one, but hey we got MOAR stuff to come from the community :smiley:

Btw could you increase the drop rates for packla’s drops to 100% total? like e.g. 30% wendigo spirit and 35% for each MI? This drop table seems like it’s from ancient times and not up to date with the post 1.1.7 Grim Dawn world.

6 Likes

So, this was a buff or a nerf on pets?

Because of POE and CyberPunk :slight_smile:

Was there a real need to increase base cooldown on Conjure Primal Spirit to 45 sec?
Are there Primal Spirit builds stomping Crucible under 3 minutes?
Strange decision, to be honest.

Any chance to reconsider this?

2 Likes

KEKW 10chars

What because of POE and Cyberpunk?

1 Like

HELL. YES.

Hyrian looking more and more attractive, at least to me!

Lots of cool updates to tanky survivability skills!

Lol love the abdul number crunch reference from Leerooooooy jenkins

YES!!! Now we just need Artifact Handling to also affect it!

Love it! Thank you @Zantai and staff for all your hard work!

3 Likes

Thank you very very much for the patch. My Pet build is really stronger now. Much more good things for my build than expected. This was again a good patch. Thank you very very much for the hard work and efforts.

The Ascendant Cowl upgrade to get 4 Skellis in a row is probably a bit overpowered but I really like it! Dummy kill is now much faster. From 19 Seconds to 14. Sometimes even less. Great work.

Link to build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BvMLj2

Aaaaand before I forget it. The game feels faster now. More FPS! Good optimization patch as well :slight_smile:

Edit: Mogdrogen the Wolf: added 6% Attack damage Converted to Health
What a pitty this buff is not for pets. But it supports a lot. Good update!

Great last patch! The changes to sr are spot on!! It seems balanced and consistent. The new areas and bossrooms are also great !!

1 Like