Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.0

Was there a real need to increase base cooldown on Conjure Primal Spirit to 45 sec?
Are there Primal Spirit builds stomping Crucible under 3 minutes?
Strange decision, to be honest.

Any chance to reconsider this?

2 Likes

KEKW 10chars

What because of POE and Cyberpunk?

1 Like

HELL. YES.

Hyrian looking more and more attractive, at least to me!

Lots of cool updates to tanky survivability skills!

Lol love the abdul number crunch reference from Leerooooooy jenkins

YES!!! Now we just need Artifact Handling to also affect it!

Love it! Thank you @Zantai and staff for all your hard work!

3 Likes

Thank you very very much for the patch. My Pet build is really stronger now. Much more good things for my build than expected. This was again a good patch. Thank you very very much for the hard work and efforts.

The Ascendant Cowl upgrade to get 4 Skellis in a row is probably a bit overpowered but I really like it! Dummy kill is now much faster. From 19 Seconds to 14. Sometimes even less. Great work.

Link to build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BvMLj2

Aaaaand before I forget it. The game feels faster now. More FPS! Good optimization patch as well :slight_smile:

Edit: Mogdrogen the Wolf: added 6% Attack damage Converted to Health
What a pitty this buff is not for pets. But it supports a lot. Good update!

Great last patch! The changes to sr are spot on!! It seems balanced and consistent. The new areas and bossrooms are also great !!

1 Like

In the first: thanks for patch
Secondly: after Valinov doing upheaval druid I was expecting some buff to Avengers set (oa and radius to upheaval)
Thirdly: Invokers set was not OP and doesnt desertev nerf despite the improvement supercharged
In the fourth: conversion to counduit is good gamedesign

1 Like

Thank you Crate for last big patch ! Although not all changes are subjectively pleasant for me I understand the need of greater good and balance :slight_smile:
The best of luck on all of your future and present projects !!

Gotcha! Thanks so much! :smiley:

So Revenant King remains a caster helmet despite its bonuses indicating otherwise? Alright then. Seems like vitality RF Oppressor isn’t meant to be after all =)

1 Like

It is actually and have quite a damage but squishy. Though you still have to invest some unnecessary points into spirit just to wear helmet/plus it has low armor.

BTW, this change is great. I loved it. But… The change also destroyed all builds that uses random conduit amulets for stats :rofl: Like my Shieldbreaker now has Conduit amulet with fire>Chaos conversion and I checked all other Demo Conduits, non of them has proper conversion to use in a fire build.

I mean, if you only care about the +1 to all skills you can farm some Kaisan’s amulets.

What I mean by stats is not just +1 all skills, +X% maximum to all resistances, good elemental resistance + random resistance along with health bonus and +2 to another skill and mana bonus, regen, less damage from eldritch etc.

I really don’t get this one. Can someone explain this? Was it discussed previously that Conjure Primal Spirit was too OP or something? Was it buffed this patch to compensate (aside from the blanket buffs)? The wraith and medal time bonuses were buffed but the skill’s cooldown was also increased. Beastcaller’s live bonus was completely removed, why?! Why not keep it? Why not give some options if we want to use the skill instead of forcing us to use both the wraith and the medal now?

LOL, been a while since the last storm totem nerf. Guess it’s time for that again.

1 Like

Is this update the last one for Grim Dawn or will there any future updates?

1 Like

There are many interesting additions in this update, some frustrating but expectable nerfs (like AAR, the tradition is hard to pass by :laughing:). Even Rimetongue set got nice buffs, thanks for much needed Physical Resistance. But I cannot understand two things:

Why gimping already not great RR skill? Duration time is twice shorter than cooldown, bad devotion proccer, useful in melee range only, and helmet slot occupation, which conflicts with many sets. What was the reason, really?.. :thinking:

Previous nerfs were not enough for the set, were they? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Did I miss some monster Valguur Sigils build in the last patch?

Oh well. Thanks for the update anyway :slightly_smiling_face:. Let us try new SR then.

2 Likes

@afanasenkov26 Are you gathering Build dead / bad video proofs? :rofl:
crfail1 crfail2 sr fail1

[edit] He is [Suggestion] Chaos Sabo could definitely use some love

2 Likes

stands in gargabol volcano and complain about ded build.

1 Like

Interesting how you looked to the most insignificanf part
And probably missed one-shot from reaper and being hardly able to leech from him too.