Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.4

That RoH change makes me curious though. Before with -40% it wasn’t effected by the -25% reduction from point blank… If it is effected by it now, then the change is a %5 nerf for single target shotgun while giving an aoe buff.
I’ll need to retest it later.

1 Like

Makes it a little bit more Chaotic, right? :grin:

4 Likes

Just noticed that it also comes with -50% total damage. Fail :sweat_smile:

Yeah i looked at the area and even with TSS book with -1.5 area mod, this is no fun. The conduit should’ve increased the radius as well because with such huge area the shards basrely hit anything. You get 3 shards hitting big targets at most and it comes with -50% modifier.

def feels weird that one
it’s like double dmg penalty
(yes i know the projectile had an increase too, but still)

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Revierw of v1.1.9.4 (Russian)

XBox UI Still Bad After Patch on 42" and 46" Flat Screen TVs…

The slider needs to go further to increase size on a 42” TV. It’s all the way to the right and still a bit too small. Needs about 2 or 3 more size increases please. Remember…you sit closer to a monitor than you do a flat screen TV on the wall. The UI adjustment needs to be extended a bit more for consoles on TVs. It’s still not quite big enough for some screens. Text is still a bit hard to read.

Thank you.

Chinese has been enjoyed. Now take the money from my pocket and throw the loyalty items Pack 2 in my face!

1 Like

Neato.

Acid RoK was up there on my hopefuls for my list, I just thought it’d look cool and I wanted some more acid dmg love in the game.
Acid firestrike is neat as well.

All in all they seem cool to me!

2 Likes

I’ll try Acid PB from updated Venomlance at some point although it doesn’t look nearly as powerful as Grim League’s new items: Rhovena Kur’s Arbalest, Farros’ Ribbon and Cyrrah’s Hunting Hat that one could use for it.

@Archmagister yes, from Grim Dawn Community League Season 3 - Release Date, Rules & Guidlines, and Installation

The build i was planning on taking with acid PB
I had godly luck with the shoulders,
Only part im not sure about is the helm

1 Like

these are from Mods, right?

looking at your GT and i realize smthing. If venomlance is re-designed for acid PB + RF, then it should have both cast speed and atk speed right? I also try to mix a build with spam acid ABB with the new conduit (i know it’s fire ABB, but you can ignore or fix a part of cold conversion with other mod), but then my weapon doent have atk speed (for ex Mythical Quillthrower of Dreeg - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database)

CD PB doesn’t need Casting Speed

Invest 40 skill points to use 1 skill for every 3 seconds? Even then if i want to cast Biting Blade between PBs, it still needs casting speed. Dont tell me i should spam RF between PBs, we dont have enough points

I thought by

you meant using RF and PB at the same time, in one build.

Btw in a build above PB is on 2s cooldown. Points can be found, even in the link above Dervish, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.4) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator but one would need to change it up a bit, for example include Kraken, there’s a lot to theorycraft - maybe someone would like to make RF + PB variant (with a lot of AS, additional WPS and stuff)

1 Like

The build ive made wasnt ment to use RF
Aside maybe from a 1 point miracle…
The idea was to use PB and Biting Blades instead of RF

What i mean is sometime dev changed/added the new skill mod to items without adding the atk/cast speed for it. Every weapons/off hands support for PB should have cast speed. Of course anyone can try the PB + RF or any other combos (i did use Cadence + AAR BM when i 1st tried GD), but then i believe a lot more players will want to try spam PB with the new mod than PB + RF

@narkan10 Mythical Cowl of the Venomblade could be good with its Elemental to Acid :thinking: but I see you took Ravager’s helm for cooldown

maybe but spam penalties from transmuter on top of this weapon seem to be very harsh

if you wanna get attack/cast speed on all weapons that was changed/got modifiers for a skill they support that uses the opposite speed than what’s on the weapon; you’re gonna be making a very long list :grin:
it’s sadly fairly common…

1 Like