Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.5

Grim Dawn V1.1.9.5 is now live!

V1.1.9.5

[PC]

• Fixed a bug where using skills very close to some targets could result in graphical glitches.
  • Fixed a crash which could randomly occur when loading new areas.

[Xbox]

• Fixed a crash which could occur when landing a critical hit with a high level character.
  • Fixed a crash which could randomly occur when loading new areas.
  • Fixed a crash which could occur when exiting the game.
  • Fixed a bug where Merits would fail to unlock higher difficulty levels.
  • Fixed a bug where left/right sound channels were reversed when playing certain game sounds.
  • Fixed a bug where some sound effects were played at a louder than intended volume.
  • Fixed a bug where using skills very close to some targets could result in graphical glitches.
  • Fixed a bug where UI search boxes would not work properly with non-english text.
30 Likes

i only download patches that nerfs a few things :grin:

15 Likes

same here! :vulcan_salute:

Still need a resolution boost as the graphics look like a Xbox 360 game. At a minimum you should be able to get 1440p that doesn’t require a next generation console. Many other developers do it Crate are just lazy.

Also I’ve had bugs where achievements haven’t unlocked after doing it. Disappointed to be honest guessing no fix for that either.

The game should have been more polished for Xbox considering how old it is and length of time to port.

1 Like

but they have nerved ciritical hits - now 100% less critical to the hardware :grimacing:

2 Likes

Every patch contain far more buffs than nerfs, where are my buffs then? :smirk:

2 Likes

when using the search, everything also does not change to the Russian text layout, what exactly did you fix there???

1 Like

Safeguard skill is now %all damage, not included in patch notes.

2 Likes

there were some unlisted changes that sneaked up into release so i consider i can say a couple of words about them?

the only build of mine that received some changes is acid vines archon

shield and medal got +0,5 sec duration to GV, Misery got some CS. these changes are really nice (tnx) but they don’t solve the problem. sustain is still crap. did 4 runs (with some DECENT muts, I’d say) but finished only 1 in 5:09, 2 times I died at 170 and once at 166. Regen from Wendigo Totems is not enough to survive against burst damage.

here are vids: death at 166 and one successful run.

so as 1.1.9.6 patch is not in PT yet, I suggest (almost begging, lmao) to add 6% LL (or sth like that) to acid GV. This is most likely the Stun Jacks case: no matter how many extra layers of passive defence you get, unless your main skill has no LL, you’ll just die.
also Wildblood vines have both LL and wd from a huge stick, so I think it would be fair if acid ones get at least some LL.

5 Likes

Perhaps there are some hidden nerfs there as well. At least Grim Internals usage has been nerfed.

@Zantai Could you list the changes somewhere even if it was by accident?

5 Likes

Whoah, we’re suddenly mega motivated to conjure a dev kit out of thin air!

11 Likes

An excellent question cause database wasn’t supposed to get included for this one, so I genuinely have no idea when it was grabbed. :laughing:

4 Likes

as far as I can tell, some of the leaked changes are acid vines mods and extra armor absorb on LD set. also safeguard now gives %all damage.

3 Likes

well, even the tremendous price, your customers (!) paid, weren’t motivation enough to release a proper port. And still there is you, being sarcastic and dropping pretentious comments. Metascore: 4,6 well deserved.

2 Likes

Port seems to be doing just fine.

4 Likes

If Zantai doesn’t stay on the team being sarcastic and pretentious to pretentious people then I refuse to buy anymore games from Crate.

14 Likes

Ok.

1 Like

2 Likes

Mixing up “pretentious people” with “customers”. to each their own.

1 Like

Lmao. :rofl:
Good one!