Grim Dawn Version v1.1.9.6

When xbox version will receive the patch?

7 posts were split to a new topic: Continued Development “Discussion”

Niiice! I might come back to check these once I take a break from Diablo II Resurrected.

Well that’s the first I heard of this, color me intrigued!

The vendor in the second expansion’s main base (Conclave of the Three) sells “Merits”. Basically once you go Elite and get there, you can get an Elite Merit. Give that to a new character, and they can use it, getting all the story mode skill and attribute points as if they had completed Normal, and can move to Elite. Same is true for Ultimate.
I now generally complete the whole game - both expansions - on Normal/Veteran, then skip Elite with a merit and go to Ultimate right away. This way I am usually hitting level 94 midway of Ultimate.

Been news for nearly a year now.

Have not really frequented general discussions on this forum, so did not see. Thanks!

1 Like

Very soon.

Following some final checks on our end, it is now in certification.

1 Like

Thanks for reply, really love your game

1 Like

Crab’s Arcane Barrier change caused it to lose its binding, so if anyone’s been using it prior update, be sure to reassing it.

4 Likes

Me, a returning player: “Ranged weapon builds buffed? That’s so cool!”
Me, who’s first completely self created build and one I was last/currently using was built around the Mythical Evoker of Elgoloth:
" :frowning: "

1 Like

Evoker Vindi actually feels pretty good right now, I had the same concerns but it is quite viable now. Chilling rnds got passthru so it’s enough compensation imo

What devotion setup do you use (grimtools link perhaps)? I have all DLC, but my devotion setup was theorycrafted a good amount of patches ago, I also didn’t use chilling rounds before, as I had 3 weapon procs for most of my run and it felt good with just those, I am not sure if that affects devotion choices.

All these +2/+3 to X changes… I love them. Not added randomly but often on items with natural synergies.
Meme builders can now rejoice, modify their builds that use +5 Sadge of Mastery or have multiple items
with wrong % damage and take them out of the closets.

1 Like

That’s a lot of buffs…

1 Like

Look at 1.1.9.7 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Dear Lord. Power creep, what have you done?!

Welp, so long as everyone’s happy

damage-thats-a-lot-of-damage

2 Likes

4 Likes

At first take I saw that screenshot and thought “118K, I’ve had higher DPS than… oh”

2 Likes

wauw I love when patches and new updates is coming. I asked for this once before, so could you instead tell me the reason for why you do not list the before and after changes. It would be so helpful if I could read what the item had before, so I can judge if it’s a big change or a minor change. I hope you understand.
f. example
“Valguur’s Hunger Set: removed Cooldown Reduction modifier for Siphon Souls”. Okay?? what was it before? 10%? 2%? etc. etc. etc.
Do you understand what I’m asking for?
Cheers and you should know I’m still dreaming for an extra expansion to this lovely game.

@tqFan had a post where every change is listee
(Thank you so much for that) should be able to find it somewhere around in latest topics