Grim Dawn Version v1.1.9.8 + Hotfix 1

Actually skipping numbers, this is a scam!

Still not released. Why are they slower I wonder?

could also just jump direct to v4.1.2.3
:grin:

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate the buffs for Pets. Iā€™m taking a break from the game for now but it will be really nice to experiment with the changes, once i decide to play again.

Iā€™m happy to see the patch, though I would love to see one bug fix: when I open SR chests and two of them drop the SAME blueprint that I didnā€™t read. Thatā€™s a wasteā€¦ happened to me at least twice.

Not a bug. Game simply doesnā€™t assume all dropped blueprints are read.

Patch is live through GOG Galaxy but not yet through their website

Nope.

Updated to 1.1.9.8, files verified, GOG.

until youā€™ve learned all blueprints, open chests individually/1by1, so you can learn/ā€œconsumeā€ a blueprint before rolling the next 1 from other chest

Not a fan. Are all sword and board IT builds overperforming ? Is this related to Octavius IT redistribution ? Well Iā€™m not using Octavius, so thatā€™s why Iā€™m not a fan. Iā€™m using Targo which is as I understand, one of the worse ways to deal IT damage ?

Is nice tho. Donā€™t know what ā€œincreased damageā€ means exactly, or if it might offset the Colossal Grasp nerf thoā€¦

That explains why my pets took so long.

My favorite leveling headpiece (still using a 176 armor one at level 81) just got better.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Early game leveling for ranged cadence is painful

• Cindertouch: added 20% Freeze Resist and increased bonus to Callidorā€™s Tempest to +3

I got reduced freeze duration instead of Freeze Resist

Thank you!

that is freeze resist/how the stat is called in game
like how lifesteal is called ā€œattack dmg converted to healthā€, even tho itā€™s not actually ā€œconversionā€

2 Likes

It might be a better solution to discuss it in a different thread, but Iā€™m sure that regardless of fighting form starting with 100% passthrough, or heck even if you build it into cadence base skill, youā€™ll get a less satisfying leveling compared to other skills, simply because you need three shots for any AoE as opposed to many other skills.

This is partly cadenceā€™s nature, and partly that AA wants devotion/item procs and wps (that cadenceā€™s big hit doesnā€™t trigger) set up to handle packs.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Early game leveling for ranged cadence is painful

What would be the difference in your eyes? xD

With this amount of changes, I hope future patch also tweaked vanilla hero fight, like adding movement rune skill to Cronley goons, human enemies etc.

I am so pleased that my concern from 2020 was finally addressed: Overrepresentation of Cold Resistance in Devotions

Thanks.

3 Likes