Grim Dawn Version v1.1.9.8 + Hotfix 1

Iā€™m looking for a download for the 1.1.9.8 and canā€™t find one anywhere. I purchased the game through GOG. it only goes to 1.1.9.7.

can someone at Crate please give the link to the patch update.

1 Like

GOG is unfortunately slower to release updates than Steam. It can be anything from hours to days, but Iā€™d expect it to be released later today.

3 Likes

xbox version coming soon?

Ooh, thanks for this!

Thanks for all your hard work!

1 Like

The icon on the game controller is gone

Thanks a lot! Can we assume 1.1.9.9 will be the last patch we ever get or will we receive some content update with 1.2.0.0 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

you mean 1.1.10.0

:scorv:

8 Likes

Based and old guardpilled.

3 Likes

Thanks Crate for all the hard work and continued support for this old gem of a game!

Every patch has so many more buffs and qol changes that I canā€™t even complain about any nerfs or unbuffed sets and items. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

I donā€™t knowā€¦Iā€™m kinda feeling a 1.2.0.0 for the version numberā€¦

18 Likes

Actually skipping numbers, this is a scam!

Still not released. Why are they slower I wonder?

could also just jump direct to v4.1.2.3
:grin:

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate the buffs for Pets. Iā€™m taking a break from the game for now but it will be really nice to experiment with the changes, once i decide to play again.

Iā€™m happy to see the patch, though I would love to see one bug fix: when I open SR chests and two of them drop the SAME blueprint that I didnā€™t read. Thatā€™s a wasteā€¦ happened to me at least twice.

Not a bug. Game simply doesnā€™t assume all dropped blueprints are read.

Patch is live through GOG Galaxy but not yet through their website

Nope.

Updated to 1.1.9.8, files verified, GOG.

until youā€™ve learned all blueprints, open chests individually/1by1, so you can learn/ā€œconsumeā€ a blueprint before rolling the next 1 from other chest

Not a fan. Are all sword and board IT builds overperforming ? Is this related to Octavius IT redistribution ? Well Iā€™m not using Octavius, so thatā€™s why Iā€™m not a fan. Iā€™m using Targo which is as I understand, one of the worse ways to deal IT damage ?

Is nice tho. Donā€™t know what ā€œincreased damageā€ means exactly, or if it might offset the Colossal Grasp nerf thoā€¦