Grim Dawn Version v1.1.9.8 + Hotfix 1

Thanks Zantai, can’t think of anything to complain about yet but I’ll be working on it. You folks are dedicated to this game beyond imagination.

5 Likes

Right after the day I decided to get back to GD, there’s a new patch, what a warm welcome!
Thanks for all the effort you’re putting into your games <3

3 Likes

BTW, is there any difference between v1.1.9.8 and PTR June 7? I didn’t recive any update push when I quited PTR, so I assume there is no difference? :thinking:

1 Like

Oooh, nice, so many buffs!

Well, bar for increasing RR values, but I can live with that lawl.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s huge! My Callidor’s Tempest build goes from 123k dps to 166k!

Super-cool.

2 Likes

Lessgoooooooooooo~

Also, very excited to see some new ‘healing increased’ bits and pieces :smiley: More healing effects increased aura and for the bleeders, wheeeeee~

1 Like

Everybody will overlook this little line. It fixes something that was actually broken. One of the shortest lines in the whole list, but matters most to me. Thank you!

10 Likes

Any way to download the patch manually? It’s not showing up on GOG launcher

I’m looking for a download for the 1.1.9.8 and can’t find one anywhere. I purchased the game through GOG. it only goes to 1.1.9.7.

can someone at Crate please give the link to the patch update.

1 Like

GOG is unfortunately slower to release updates than Steam. It can be anything from hours to days, but I’d expect it to be released later today.

3 Likes

xbox version coming soon?

Ooh, thanks for this!

Thanks for all your hard work!

1 Like

The icon on the game controller is gone

Thanks a lot! Can we assume 1.1.9.9 will be the last patch we ever get or will we receive some content update with 1.2.0.0 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

you mean 1.1.10.0

:scorv:

8 Likes

Based and old guardpilled.

3 Likes

Thanks Crate for all the hard work and continued support for this old gem of a game!

Every patch has so many more buffs and qol changes that I can’t even complain about any nerfs or unbuffed sets and items. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

I don’t know…I’m kinda feeling a 1.2.0.0 for the version number…

18 Likes

Actually skipping numbers, this is a scam!