Grim Dawn Version v1.2.1.0 + Hotfixes

phys res changes, armour to compensate a little

2 Likes

any news for xbox update?

1 Like

I know this, I mean any estimated date for update?

1 Like

We do not have an estimate at this time.

We are currently in communications with Microsoft to even get access to the Xbox marketing materials they want us to include in the trailer. Apparently such highly sensitive assets need to be granted permissions!

6 Likes

Why make it easy for you when they have the option to make it as inconvenient and aggravating as possible?

Yep. The Microsoft administrative hoops. It’s always insane how many forms you can fill and agents you can talk to and services you can email who legitimately have no idea what it is you’re asking for or what’s the process to give it to you but they will happily take your time for it.

yo i got question can u make shamans procs work with one handed guns in guntank mode and in gunslinger mode that would be beastly.

also what do i gotta do to stop being just an intitiate lol

That was just a carry over from the old forum. New one doesn’t give titles like that.

Jesus Christ this patch is gigantic. Thanks for the hard work dudes. I will definitely be diving back in to check the patch ASAP.

This is due to the mod creator (at least in the case of the mod we looked at, can’t speak for others) leaving several new data fields blank (minNewItemAlpha and maxNewItemAlpha in records/ui/character/characterinventory/inventory_grid0.dbr and records/ui/character/characterinventory/inventory_grid1.dbr) that should be filled in.

So, no, Crate did not break any mods. However, we will add a failsafe in v1.2.1.2 to prevent a crash from occurring due to such a data entry error.

5 Likes

Thank you for your precise reply. After actual testing, the problem has been perfectly solved! :100: :ok_hand:

Hello there,
are there still no new news, when we can expect the update on xbox?

When Microsoft decides to respond to us and literally give us file access to the branding they want us to append to the ancient trailers. Or better yet, for someone over there to realize how stupid this all is and push the update through cert.

This is unfortunately entirely out of our hands presently and we can’t even give an ETA. It’s just as frustrating for you as it is for us!

6 Likes

Oh wow… well played microsoft -.- … response times from hell.

Hotfix 2 is now going live on Steam, coming soon to GOG.

We unfortunately still do not have an ETA for the Xbox version of the game receiving these updates. We will let the community know when we have some positive news on that front.

V1.2.1.2 Hotfix 2

[Tech]

• Fixed an issue with some search parameters not working in search boxes.
  • Fixed an issue where Doom Bolt without a cooldown would not properly scale with cast speed. This also addresses an issue where auto attacks could occur between casts of no cooldown Doom Bolt if it was bound to LMB.
  • Added a failsafe for new UI data entry fields that could cause mods to crash if they were not properly filled in.

[Game]

• Fixed an issue where Alkamos would not correctly display his Sunder warning.
  • Fixed an issue where Shadow Strike would play the wrong animation with two-handed swords.
  • Fixed an issue with some missing localization text in all languages.
  • Fixed an issue where using the Aether variant of the Stun Jacks Conduit of Destructive Whispers with the transmuter would not update the visuals.
  • Updated ambient sound effect for Wind Devils.
19 Likes

Would us Xbox players getting on social media and bugging their accounts about it help in anyway?

2 Likes

My Trozan druid thanks you, I thank you, and my headphones thank you for the Wind Devils change. That little gale rush on summon and then the audio fading to that faint ambient wind is (chef’s kiss) perfect.

They sound much better now, thanks a lot!

3 Likes