Grim Dawn vs Ashes of Malmouth Comparison

We thought it might be cool to do a tally of some fun stats for the base game and the expansion, and see how they compare.

To put it bluntly…expac is gonna be a damn good deal. :smiley:

Attachment: GD_vs_GDX02.jpg

nice job !!

Awsome!!! But your lore guy is getting behind the rest. :wink:

yea, few weeks to go :smiley:

The base game has two super bosses? Avatar and who else? Really drawing a blank here.

The game became incredibly big. :slight_smile:

Now I am curious what qualifies as a super boss in GD and the expansion. I assume Mogdrogen is one of them, but who is the other ? Mad Queen ? Log ?

Probably John Doe or Bourbon.

Great job Crate! Thank you for creating so much great content!

Now, pardon my ignorance, but what exactly are socketable items? Components? Or things you use components on?

Grim Dawn Vanilla still wins due to more screen time for the one and true threat - chthonians :rolleyes:

Good job though. I am interested in these 4 super bosses. Hopefully not all of them are at Mog level and some are actually at Bourbon level (killable by every build)

Basically we get +50% of the base game! :rolleyes:

It is very impressive statistical data ) Much more that I expected

Yeah, forgot about him :wink:

84 Achievements base game

?? Achievements expansion,

I need that , achievements are love , achievements are life.

when can we pre-order the game :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Looks like its 7,170 square kilometers and not 7170 square meters. Same for the expension numbers. 7170 square meters is very very small lol

“500+ Item Skill Modifiers”. Too many to count I see :D. I’m looking forward to AoM.

It was 512 when the chart was made, and I think a couple got added since…thus 500+.

The best ActionRPG will be glorious with this Expansion.

Whoa! That’s a whole lot of content for $18. Thank you Crate team. :smiley: