Grim Dawn vs Ashes of Malmouth Comparison

I have a couple of questions about mythical items, I don’t know if they’re the sort of questions that can be answered at this point in time, but I’ll ask anyways.

It seems like not all unique items will be getting mythical counterparts, how was it determined which items would be upgraded to mythical status and which would not?

Will any existing items or sets be turned into dual-class or tri-class items in their mythical iterations if they did not previously support more than one class? Just as a random example, the Sharpshooter set is currently a single class set (for the demolitionist class), but I could easily imagine a mythical form of this set to provide support for Inquisitors as well. Will any pre-expansion sets be modified like this, or will mythical counterparts of existing items support the same class combo as the original items?

not sure that infographic is accurate.

grim dawn has item skill modifiers

doesn’t it? or is this some new concept aside from

1. transmuters
  2. skill + bonuses

???

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52039

thanks ceno

thats exciting

hmm, thats nearly every 2nd unique item get a modify:rolleyes:
can this be? if every monster infrequent get one (156 in total) and all legendarys (in vanilla 295) how we can get up to 500 modifiers?^^

The numbers in the sheet are wrong too , right ? because we have 41 epic sets and 27 legendary sets total = 68 at the moment.

Something is wrong with the numbers :stuck_out_tongue:

Current numbers are:

500 epics = 795 Unique Items in total
295 legs
68 sets
Monster Infrequents ? dont know the actual numbers

You’re counting a lot of duplicates, which were omitted for this. If we counted duplicates/lower level versions, the expansion numbers would also be much higher.

You’re still making a lot of assumptions about Skill modifiers on gear. For one, you were already informed that only certain gear slots have modifiers.

because iam hyped :smiley: modifiers are the best thing for me :smiley:

iam :rolleyes::rolleyes: till the xpac come´s out :smiley:

but 500+ modifers , i thought about 100+^^

sorry for my hype :-*

i hope the item database will get a overview of all modifiers :smiley: if not i will die

o_0 …

And now, more hype and… more exhausting the waiting has become :rolleyes:

Sounds good! But man, October is so long… it makes a big difference whether you release it on October 5th or October 29th. :wink:

Anyway, I’m very interested in the new locations. So apart from the sheer size of it all, how many new locations are included? And how many of those use new or severely altered tile-sets?

I ask because the trailer featured a couple of town districts and while I enjoy fighting in, say, Port Valbury a lot, those new areas might feel very similar in terms of looks at least. On the other hand, the swampy area from the trailer looks completely different, though.

And thats why it must be priced 1/2 of original game :slight_smile:

Awesome stats, looking great! :slight_smile:

@Zantai any solution in xpac to differ MIs from rare items (text in the description or different color)?

• 1 , Monster infrequent instead of rare in the description!

Exactly my thoughs.

Although i’m super hyped, i can’t wait! Good job Crate you’re the best

I am sad, so many options to try and play, never going to make L100…
:smiley:
1024 unique items.
81 unique sets.

Yea, my life as I knew it is over

Pretty damn awesome :smiley:

What does “socketable items” mean tho?

I assume components and enchantments

and the best is with both plus! awesome

Almost double amount of items and a measly extra page of stash? The half of the page immediately will be taken by 1.5x more components. Not to mention how clunky it will be to have components on two pages.
I guess players are supposed to throw away all TRASHY mythals if their build doesn’t use them.

Each page is also larger (same size as the char stash), so that makes it about 2+ pages larger which is in line with 50% more items :wink:

On top of that your char also has a larger inventory, so you should not have a harder time keeping items than you did before. You could not collect them all in the shared stash before and you cannot now, nothing changed in that regard.

I am also pretty sure one page is still enough for components, for one it is bigger and for another the new ones need to be crafted.