Grim Dawn's First DLC, The Crucible, is now live!

We are proud to announce that Grim Dawn’s first DLC, The Crucible, is now available on Steam!

The Crucible introduces a brand new way to experience Grim Dawn’s cruel menagerie of enemies while gathering sweet sweet loot through its 150 waves. You can also learn more about the Crucible and its mechanics at Grim Dawn’s official Game Guide.

To coincide with this release, patch 1.0.0.5 has also gone live. The latest update to Grim Dawn features a number of balance changes that should open up even more options for you to build your characters. For the full list of changes, visit the forum.

Good luck in the Crucible. May Lokarr have mercy on your souls.

As a special thank you to those who have been with us at the beginning of Grim Dawn’s journey, everyone who purchased the game through our website prior to/during the Kickstarter (the Kickstarter Campaign ended on May 19, 2012), or through the Kickstarter campaign itself, will receive the DLC for FREE.

These keys were distributed via Humble much as they were for the early backer reward(s) you received following Grim Dawn’s release. You will have the choice of redeeming your key either for Steam or GOG.

Thank you all again for placing your trust in us at the very beginning of Grim Dawn’s journey and we hope that you enjoy the fruits of labor which you helped fund.

If you did not receive a DLC key despite backing the Kickstarter:
If you believe there has been an error and that you did not receive the Crucible DLC key when you were supposed to due to backing the Kickstarter, please contact Humble Support. They should be able to sort you out.

Attachment: crucible.PNG
Attachment: What I got.jpg
Attachment: 捕获.jpg

patch isn’t downloading, i’m a sad panda…

I think this is an instant buy :smiley:

Nice! I hope everybody enjoys the Crucible, as it is a pretty fun experience that will push your characters to the limit, so get ready to die a lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks , Crate! Already bought the Crucible and now it is downloading. Kudos to you great work keep it up please

Host Multiplayer does not seem to work?! throws you back to main menu

worked on the 5th exit and restart. ok then.

What a time to not have any money.

Congratulations on the Crucible! Can’t wait for more from you guys.

Now take a break, will ya? :slight_smile:

What’s a break…more updates and an expansion to finish. :eek:

so the DLC its not free , right?

Got it already :slight_smile:

When will the GOG user get the DLC?

Awsome update, unfortunly I can’t play today but tomorow I got a bit of time.

So, I bought Grim Dawn through Steam while it was still under development (like 2 years ago), do I get the DLC for free?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Once I select custom game, my characterlist is entirely gone.

Made a test char but can’t see anything inside to activate my real characters.

How do I select any of my real characters for this DLC?
(bought and update from gog (galaxy) even verified game after I noticed this.

Or am I supposed to restart a new char (whom won’t be listed in my real char list) either if I select main campaign.

What am I doing wrong? (I am certain making that I should be able to pick my normal characters.

Don’t select custom game, select The Crucible and all your normal chars should work fine with it

Thanks crate, I bought it right away.

And I love that you get MI’s as rewards, a great idea :smiley:

Must be blind, where to select crucible?
Only seeing 4 crucible options under custom
and only seeing custom or main campaign

If you are running the GOG version, there’s an issue with the patch that we’re working to fix as soon as possible.

Somehow got the Crucible DLC for free since I bought Loyalist edition back in Sept 2012, a few months after Kickstarter ended. Really ecstatic about it. :smiley:

Where is the crucible since I can only see it in custom game?

Edit: Ah nevermind, Zantai beat me to the punch. lol