Grim Dawn's First DLC, The Crucible, is now live!

Ty yes I use GoG.

I’ll wait in that case, thought it was me (if it wasn’t a bug, which I hate to call if it can be human error from my side).

When the patch to fix this comes out it will show just here. I’ve sorted the screenshot so I might as well post it…lol

No keys showed up under humble bundle, but i just realized i seem to never have turned in my Early access DLC. I added that one now, but still nothing. Any ideas?

Tyvm, I am looking at the right spot, in fact it was what I thought was the most logical spot. Hope this is an easy fix, but luckily can wait for it np.

Unsure if it helps but here’s my picture

Many, many thanks ! Rewards are great so far, and I love possibilities how one can start “session”. Perfect !

A fix for this has been submitted to GOG, but you can manually fix it now by following these instructions (the old school way):
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44607

TYVM, it worked, and fast too, amazing!

I was an early contributor to the Kickstarter, but it isn’t showing up free for me. Pretty sure I have the correct key in, only one I have ever used. Any suggestions?

I bought the game back in 2010 (!!), but i’m not seeing any keys for the crucible on the humble page, let alone any of the other bonuses included in the fan edition/patron edition.
Figured it out already sorry!, i had to go to purchases rather than “library” under my humble account, and select what platform i wanted the dlc for.

Wth, old school patching, what world do we live in? The dark ages? :wink:
And yep, it does work. :slight_smile:

Looks like we are having the same issue.

Thanks, my issue as well!

i cant find the directory where to put the 4 maps… in my pc.

If you have a shortcut to start grim dawn, right click it and select open file location and then follow the instructions as to where the maps go. Hope this helps

i start the game from steam and when i go in the directory where the game is instaled , i dont find any folder with the name of mods. i cant even find my saves…

If you’re running the Steam version, you do not need that fix.

then why its not working? i try to start a game and is not entering the cruciable. its a problem that i have a char lvl 16?

What exactly is the issue you are having?

Yeah, its not showing up for me. I’m tempted to just buy the dlc. Still a little annoying.

I have a steam KS key and updated to the latest patch but no crucible. I have the option to buy it through steam though.

Edit: Just linked the humble key to my steam account to be on the safe side and still nothing.

so,i try to play the dlc, im selecting my char lvl 16 then i select cruciable mod then asspirant difficulty and i push the start button, is going to looding screen for 2 sec and after im back to the main menu.