Grim Misadventure #100: On the Horizon

Wow, that city looks great! GD’s abandoned towns and cities are always fun environments.

Aetherial Roguelike Dungeon = Welcome to reflection death ragequitting, lol

Great news indeed! I was waiting to see what the Crucible would be like (and what it would cost) before getting a second copy from GoG (for DRM free play). Free is a very nice price! Plus an Aetherial Rogue-like dungeon! Thank you! Definitely checking out GoG now.

Oh well … :>

Just in case you misread it the Crucible will not be free (unless you bought around KS time). The stuff coming after is what he was referring to.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yay , looking good! i just cant wait for The Crucible.

Looks good. Can’t wait! When’s it coming out? :wink:

It seems they may have changed their mind per the OP by Zantai. He mentioned both content updates are free to current owners referring to the Crucible and the Aetherial rogue-like.

At least that’s what he wrote and how I interpret it…

Will clarify since there seems to be confusion.

“Both content updates” = 1) New Items 2) Roguelike

I hope, You’ll add Soldier’s & Warrior’s affixes with +Shield Traning bonus at last.

Oh well. I have it on GoG now. GD is worth buying twice anyway. If the Crucible gets good reviews I will buy that twice as well.

More jazzed about the items, dungeon and the expansion anyway. Now I play the waiting game…

The waiting game sucks, let’s play Hungry Hungry Hippos instead!

Nice!
It take some times but grim dawn will have a great end game diversity in less than a year.

I hope the next donjon will be with Cronley! Why not a little town into water like waterland?

Awesome news, I’m also looking forward to a couple of DLC, after the Crucible :stuck_out_tongue:

Russian translation GM#100

Can’t decide if that ground shit is sparse enough to make the new dungeon tolerable or not. Either way, I’m prepared to not play the new content more than once so I won’t be disappointed. :undecided:

Arg those damned aetherials … A full dungeon for them … My resistances and my body are not prepared for that :rolleyes:

Holy FUCK

blabla10characters

higher max lvl ? 85 => 100 ?
more Devotion points? like from max 50 => 60

or we’ll get this only in the expansion?

how many copies of the expansion / arena(the Crucible) we’ll have to buy so you’ll think about making a 2nd expansion even 3rd or more? I’m asking because I’m sure I’m not the only player that wants to see that huge map filled with portals right now it’s like 8~10%(at best) of that huge map used.

So if we’re getting Outcast’s Honored status Quest now. Then where will the expansion take place?

Also, will this (Outcast’s Quest) be included in the Crucible DLC?

Is it too much to ask for her to not send us on suicide missions, i mean she always sends us to death-zones- SoT, BoC and now this. Craig’s Crags is the only easy area by comparison. I dread to think what an Aetherial infested rogue-like dungeon would be like.

This. Plus the story has been great so far (especially if you made the right choices)

These look so beautiful, it’s the perfect way to lure people into that death-trap of a rogue-like dungeon :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome! Looking forward to dying in that place:D

finally there’s some news.

Hopefully everything can speed up a little bit. it feels it’s getting cold in my community.