Grim Misadventure #100: On the Horizon

A new rogue-like dungeon :smiley:
As Ceno said, if that’s really an fully outdoor dungeon it would be great! :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep up the good work! :cool:

And why not a spirit essence like the vital’s one in the expansion ? some toons would greatly appreciate it :wink:

Wonderful news! I have been waiting eagerly for this quest. The history of Anasteria will become clear at last.

I am just going to say it. You guys, as a company, know how to do games right. Thank you for your efforts and keep up the great work! Nice to see a company that actually gives “two cents” about the work they do and their customers.

You are exactly the type of company I love to support by buying your products because your treat customers right.

Best wishes to all of you. I just want to personally say you are all doing a great job!

Firstly, awesome game, can’t wait for the new content (although I’d rather have more MIs added than legendaries)… except Aetherial dungeon lol - as a HC player I avoid any content with that damn ground effect. Wouldn’t be so bad if it faded away as you killed the enemies.

Secondly, I was looking for some clarfication on the wording for the defenses and buffs for Crucible: do all effects affect pets? Defenses are worded as “players” and buffs are worded as “you and allies”.

Love myself some more Aether!!!

You certainly have found one of the right company’s to support. Crate are, simply put, awesome!

Fantastic news as always!

Syn

Just wanted to thank everyone who has put any type of effort into making this game. It will be one that I can play for many many years to come. Never gets boring! Keep up the great work and I cannot wait to see all the new stuff coming down the pipeline!!!

oh amazing

Lots of great news. Thanks crate :slight_smile:

any plans to protect the game vs “cheaters” and “addons to edit or creat item” ? as hex editors, cheater engine, GDStash and another…?:furious:

Fuckin’ eh cotton. Fuckin eh!

My suggestion:
When players go to rogue-like dungeon, nemesis appears with a 100% possibility.
BoC – chaos nemesis
SoT – undead nemesis
new dungeon – aether nemesis

Looks awesome, can’t wait to ragequit the aetherical dungeon over and over

Congratulations Crate on the milestone! Been reading these updates from the very 1st one and what an awesome journey it was :slight_smile: For that I thank you :smiley:

good news indeed. Nice too see 100 of these updates!

The leaderboard is a personal leaderboard for your own characters, so the only way cheating would effect it is if you yourself are cheating.

Awesome Fantastic Greatness!!! Cannot wait! Thank you sooooooo much for this game!

Can we please get Grim Misadventures every fortnight again, pleeeeaase:rolleyes:

And thank you so much for all the stuff planned, the items, the roguelike, balances! I really can not wait!!!

((Just remember to give us more Occultist/Soldier stuff, chaos based…Level 70+, and armor Moar moar MOAR!!!) thank you:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::))

Wow, that just looks crazy beautiful artwork there team. Should be fun to play - if you can just get rid of all that green ground stuff. :wink: I never had enough resistance/absorption/whatever to counter it so end up chugging health potions a lot. :smiley: I like beaverusiv’s idea of it fading as enemies are destroyed. Would make my life a lot easier in those areas.

1.0.0.5 not live yet and i’m already eagerly looking to 1.0.0.6. this new rogue like area is a great news, i was really missing an Aetherial one. awesome news then, thank you very much for all the hard work !

Looks really cool. All kudos to you, Crate. However, I hope you raise the level cap and add devotion shrines for the crucible and this new content release, as that would actually make the gameplay more meaningful for high level toons.

I suggest that 1 devotion shrine should even be added to each of the arenas of the crucible. To cleanse these, players would have to defeat certain number of waves or may be even beat the crucible on that particular arena(ok, maybe that would be too much for some). This would actually help connect the crucible more to the ingame world and also will encourage players to fight all the arenas.

Thanks for all the hard work, Crate.
Cheers.