Grim Misadventure #103: Enter Ugdenbog

I thought the same thing.

Thank you for the amazing game, looks promising!

Edit: “New mastery combinations” instead of a new mastery? What does it mean?

Must be contagious cause that’s what I was thinking too. Didn’t even feel like it’s been two weeks since the last.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Probably what most of us have long guessed… More than one. I’m thinking at least 2 new ones.

I’m sure they’ll cough up more details in a future Misadventure.

Oh! If that would come true, :rolleyes:!

Can’t wait!

I’m hoping so too. The more the merrier.

Two new masteries? Crate you spoil us so!

the first pic really reminds me of True Detective (first season of course :stuck_out_tongue: ) and it looks damn scarry. great work, rellay looking forward to that new content !

Zantai probably meant that you can synergise the skills from the new one with existing ones for 6 new combinations, not 2 completly new ones.

Also I’m wondering if there will be a new hostile faction with a new Nemesis boss and a new friendly faction with a questline and gear/auguments. The Ugdenbog humans could be the hostile one, but I don’t think that they will be spreaded across the lenght of whole expansion area. As of course I think that it will take us trough a few different landscapes (fingers-crossed for a desert themed area with some buried ruins)~

True… It could be interpreted that way as well. I’m still going to put my money for +2 :slight_smile:

Guess time will tell.

You got me sold at a wealth of new lore to discover. :p:p:p

Ugdenbog looks amazing on that screenshot , the expension is going to be awsome. :smiley:

Holy Slith balls (not sure if slith have balls, but anyway) I wanna jump 2 weeks into the future right now!!

Too much work for 2 new masteries. Don’t forget they have to create a bunch of new items/sets for that mastery, balance everything etc. Besides, they are going to create new Act and new lore, monsters, items…

inb4 ‘new Mastery combinations’ means…

Selecting THREE masteries at some point (wasn’t there a TQ mod that did that?).

It could mean a lot of things. I’m hoping two masteries, since there are two that have long been hinted at. The first I think is kind of a lock is some kind of gunslinger class, the second being a necromancer/shadow knight of some sort. I would love both, but as someone else already said every mastery they add is a ton of work and the work for each gets exponentially higher as more are added.

Awesome and spooky.

murky waters ? we gona see a murloc in there :stuck_out_tongue: ( ahah)

The males certainly do. They keep them inside a slit, along with their hemipenes. When needed, the hemipenes deploy like landing gears, or, given their spiny nature, arresting hooks. If the balls come down with the hemipenes, something is seriously wrong and the slith should be delivered to the nearest vet. The balls are there, but you should never see them, even if graphics are set to very high.

This is part of the new lore to be discovered.

Is a man not entitled to his new class? I’ve rejected all answers

Not sure, I think I would remember a mod like that. Being able to pick a third would be kind of sweet, but would generally only be useful for some very low hanging fruit skills/passives due to lack of skill points.