Grim Misadventure #104: Commonly Armored

Welcome back to Grim Misadventures. Work on patch v1.0.0.7 and Grim Dawn’s expansion is moving along every day and the time has come to give you another peek under the hood at what’s coming up in the future!

ARPGs thrive on the loot hunt. With over 700 unique items, 55 item sets and over 100 Monster Infrequents, Grim Dawn is certainly not lacking in loot; and the expansion aims to be no exception. Bountiful loot (and dangers) awaits you in the next chapter of Grim Dawn’s story of survival and struggle against the conquerors of Cairn. And at the core of the loot hunt are the common items, which in turn form the base of the Magic and Rare (and the coveted double Rare) items in the game.

Hot off the assembly line, today we have the first of two common armor tiers that will drop in Grim Dawn’s expansion.

Common armor is an important first step as it provides us with a baseline to create other items around. From here will come the hundreds of new unique items and monster infrequents, all to deck out your existing characters (or perhaps some new class combinations…) in style.

Like knowing what is coming up next for Grim Dawn? Check back on 11/07/2016 for the next Grim Misadventure.

Attachment: Common_GDX_ArmorTier01.jpg
Attachment: Majestic.jpg

those look pretty damn sick!

Looks pretty cool, though I think a some darker colors would contrast better. The mage armor in particular looks a little off to me.

Nice :smiley: /10 char

These items look really good. Do they also come in green? :slight_smile:

Looks good, and 100s of new MIs and uniques sounds promising too :smiley:

Stop teasing me!!! I can’t take it any more just reveal the new class(es) :rolleyes:

Loved the Ninja-esque helm of that light amor “set”… I wonder how these new common armors will be called…

Also, I can’t wait for that GM that will reveal the new mastery! :smiley:

and here it is was waiting to this misadventure :stuck_out_tongue:

Show us new mastery/ies :slight_smile:

Looks great :slight_smile:

Hundreds of new items, Yay! :smiley:

I agree, but still awesome armour to look at, so the hunt for even more epic loot continues!!

The expansion will take place in Asia! :smiley:

Looks nice, but was really hoping for some teaser lore :wink:

Very nice! Some added customization would go a looong way. If you introduced dyes of some type, visual players like myself would love you forever!

…I will play this game forever.

probably it’s a silly question, but…there will be a new level cap?
or just new missions/story/loot?
(hate exping :slight_smile:

Those new armors looks wonderful!

With all this loot that keeps coming , wouldnt it be possible to add more stash space tabs? like plugy(mod) did for diablo 2.
But this time together with the expansion so we dont have to use mods etc.
Just asking :wink:
Keep up the great work on this awesome game.
Grts

I just dont like the helmet in the third set.
Looks like something I would cook food in :eek: