Grim Misadventure #104: Commonly Armored

I would expect yes. 90 looks nice and round to me.

I am addicted to Grim Misadventures. There, I’ve admitted I have a problem.

Armor sets looks really grand/noble. Great work ! Also 100s new items - perfect ! Thank you !

Those items look really nice, good enough for a legendary set. And I believe it takes a lot of time and effort to model those.
However, I expected more from this Misadventure. Now I doubt we’ll see the expansion this year.

It was never intended to be released in this year anyways… If anything, it will be released by February next year, if even that.

They look “royal” to me. Expansion in Erulan confirmed?

I don’t know why this was your expectation. Crate has given no indication of when the expansion will be released. We can make some inferences based on what they’ve said and the return to bi-weekly updates, but that is purely speculation on our part.

Those sets of armor look great. I really like the heavy armor. I do wish we had some form of transmog, I would totally put that on my warder.

I was about to ask on the source of this info, but then I saw you’re Praetorian, so probably you know better.
That’s kinda sad :frowning: But even very approximate info is better than no info at all)

You can determine releases loosely by the development history of Grim Dawn. Updates tend to come roughly in 2 month cycles. Based on that, you can estimate that v1.0.0.7 will likely be released in December. The expansion is the next release planned after 1.0.0.7 and involves significantly more content, so it is likely to require at a minimum another 2 months. If I had to guess, it will probably require 3-4 months after 1.0.0.7.

I actually like the look of those armours, even though it does look a lot like generic “epic” fantasy armour… if anything, it appears to be ceremonial armour that somehow survived the Grim Dawn intact (and polished) and is now being put to actual combat use (where it’ll outperform other, more practical and functional pieces, because that’s how progression works …;)).

I don’t mind waiting a while for the expansion. I just want it to come out with next to no issues instead of rushing it.

Levelcap confirmed for being raised ~10 levels. /s

Realtalk, having always been a sucker for heavy armor styles in this game, THAT ‘SET’ IS AMAZING. When are you guys releasing the transmog DLC?

So I wasn’t the only one that noticed that too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Expansions usually comes a year after the main game is released… some take it even longer.

You have to keep in mind that it’s an expansion that we’re talking about, and not some extra content DLC/update, so yeah… it will take quite a while.

And don’t forget there will be free content coming as well, information on that is in Grim Misadventure #103: Enter Ugdenbog.

But for the paid expansion, this should be a full expansion, not a small DLC update, back when games did come with good expansions and not skins or stuff that can be beaten in a short amount of time.

Hopefully the upcoming expansions will be 6 hours plus, (fingers crossed more) can’t wait, hopefully it will add some nice stuff to an already awesome game.

(Pretty sure Ugdenbog is primarily concerned with the expansion, though there is a bit talking about 1.0.0.7/the free content update)

i really think that you should start making some stuff for only lvl 85, because when you reach lvl 75 thats all… no endgame no nothing, so i hope that you will work on that in expansion

I guess the Crucible, Nemesis bosses (Mad Queen included) and the rouge dungeons don’t exist.

Also, what do people mean by endgame? Do they mean endlessly grind the same dungeon over and over to get drops? We already have dungeons like that and yet people bitch there’s none.

I’d rather they focused on actual good content and not crap to artifically extend the game through repetitive content.

wat.

/10chars

I always group Mad Queen with the Nemesis bosses since she’s pretty much one. Now that i think about it, she’s pretty much the Beast faction Nemesis. Same stats and obnoxious attacks as a Nemesis.

Or do you mean Nemesis bosses aren’t endgame? Then what the hell are they? They sure as hell feel like it, given how strong they are.

I can kill Fabius in melee, it’s hard to do the same with her

speaking of her does life leech resistance help against her or is her attack a life reduction attack