Grim Misadventure #104: Commonly Armored

It looks like he’s wearing Chucks under all that.

Really great work !

Perhaps something like this will sate that thirst, Rizz?

On the topic of the new Common Armours and impending Expansion and Masteries. Incredible work, gents! Keep the good times coming!

Syn

So when are we getting Mankinis?

The armor set in the middle says Samurai class confirmed

December release = complimentary Krampus costume? :slight_smile:

is there any information about the new upcoming expansion?

like the area or new type of gameplay ?

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47168
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46813

Amazing work, high hopes for the rest of the designs. Doubt you guys will disappoint.

I enjoy the game like never other game in my player life ! I wish you will keep the good work on this game and never let’s him without new DLC and new features, about this game, that i love so much ! O_O

Mods are great but, keep in mind to keep working on this game, he is amazing for most of people :wink:

Thanks you very much Crate for this game, always keeping the good work :cool:

another misadventure later… now with that d3 disappointment, it’s the perfect time for crate to release teasers for the new mastery/s. :wink:

i gave up on d3 some season ago so blizz can’t disappoint me anymore. Eagerly waiting the new misadventure anyway!

Hopefully a little more detail will be shown

Same here, i quit D3 season 7 and bought GD. Now season 8 is dead to me too when GD is still awesome. Ofc GD need a lot of improvement, but still has better gameplay. So can´t wait for the new misadventure.

I left way before season 7 (3 or 4 can’t remember) anyway i think comparing the 2 titles is almost impossible.

D3 is very action oriented with almost zero freedom of building and “bis for everyone” itemization,what kept me playing -i owned it since the abysmal release- was the fact that i found the “action” part actually well made :d3 to me is a mix of arcade+ arpg.

GD is more a traditional arpg with lot of freedom in building and gearing.

D3 is gone for me but i expect GD to gimme more and more hours of fun (1100 and still counting).

any idea when the new expansion’s coming?

When it’s ready ;), don’t forget that as well as working on the expansion Crate are also working on the new rogue like dungeon for the main game.

They kind of fucked, when true, will release it??? there to do it???
tomorrow as always, just a few words, and everything!!!

best thing i ever read

Well, he´s not wrong. :stuck_out_tongue: