Grim Misadventure #111: Expansive Legendary Arsenal

Some tracks are present in the game’s OST but aren’t actually used in game. It’s a pity because they are pretty good and would make great soundtracks for dungeons which are too silent for my own taste.

That’s not Matt Uelmen tier, obviously, but Steve has done some fine work for the game and I’m looking forward to hearing more of his stuff in the xpac.

Fourth letter - “L”

The Last Boss of the expansion it is, then :undecided:.

Oh, and some sweet music to listen to! Thank you, Shuranosuke!

Will the expansion fit in after the current Act 4? I’m slowly leveling up a witch hunter on veteran and have no issue waiting at Act 4 for the new Act 5 so that I can play organically through the expansion.

Dejnov.

based on the last Dev Stream, it branches off in Burrwitch. This also makes sense given that the misadventures said that Ugdenbog is north of Burrwitch

Not sure if the entire expansion is located there or if they attach to other areas as well

I guess I should mention this here for people who weren’t around for the latest stream, Zantai said that there are enough devotion points in the expansion pack on ultimate difficulty to get to cap, so no need to go back to lower difficulties to collect them if you are already at ultimate.

Probably means ~+5 to cap then, unless Act 5 is absolutely massive.

Or that we will have more Devotion shrines scattered across all difficulties, with enough to get on Ultimate alone for the cap. (e.g Port Valbury, Conflagration, Immolation, etc.)

Are they increasing the cap or will it remain at 50?

Yes, they’re going to increase the cap.

Good news.

The impression I got from Zantai is that if you are at ultimate and at the current 50 cap by the time you enter the expansion area the first time, you will get to the new cap in the exp area on ultimate alone.

Zantai said they try not to force the player return to lower difficulties for rewards, something they kinda did with the hidden path.

Well, after my initial guess turned out to be incorrect I suspect it really is a joke. And a pretty clever one.
Therefore, new class - psychic. He’s going to put everyone to sleep.
And the psychic that we meet in the game is the witch that we save from being burnt.

very impressive artwork can’t wait for the chance to farm those things ingame :smiley:

I would really like to play a demolitionist with a giant 2handed machine gun mowing away anything that comes too close. :rolleyes:

maybe in a future update who knows :wink:

I think guns should have push back ability, or else all becomes 1v1 melee as mobs in GD moving fast like hell.

Better be transmog…Please >_>

Nobody be mean about the music, the music is amazing! I’m always humming it at work.

When will expansion come out? :frowning:

See the dev response in your thread, Expansion date.

I would like to be able to reroll items for same quality items at some cost. Too many duplicates after a while.

(This would be susceptible to save scumming, though, so idk if that’s negotiable)